Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 2nd, 2011, 2:50 pm

I love Kiara. She's so sweet, funny, and loving. I know she'll be a great queen.
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Saffyminty » October 27th, 2011, 7:36 am

I love Kiara, she's funny, caring, adventurous... and unlike lots of the other Pridelanders (aka Simba) she doesn't hold a grudge against the Outsiders and believes that there's a good in everyone. :)
Love Her!!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:26 am

sadly my second least favourite out the films. she was just way to hyper bouncy and in your face for my liking. ok fair enough she was better at the end but.... I don't think it excuses the entire film... sorry guys and girls who love her it is my opinion and I do respect yours
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby SophieCub » November 15th, 2011, 12:03 am

My favourite character. Simply because I can relate to her in many ways. She is playful as a cub and has an over protective parent (just like my mum). When she grows up she doesn't have much freedom and she feels no one understands. (Alot like me) She is like the lion version of me.. I just love her! She is just.. Me! ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Saffyminty » February 12th, 2012, 10:03 am

I can relate to Kiara a lot as well! She's basically the lion version of me!!!
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 11:45 am

She's definitely not my favourite, but she's not at the bottom of my list ^-^ In the beginning, she was pretty cute and an all-round boucy, active cub. Towards the end of the film she became more mature, and I liked her =)
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Saffyminty » February 12th, 2012, 10:35 pm

[quote="LeopardessGracie"]She's definitely not my favourite, but she's not at the bottom of my list ^-^ In the beginning, she was pretty cute and an all-round boucy, active cub. Towards the end of the film she became more mature, and I liked her =)[/quote]

Who's at the bottom of your list?
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 12th, 2012, 10:42 pm

[quote="Saffyminty"][quote="LeopardessGracie"]She's definitely not my favourite, but she's not at the bottom of my list ^-^ In the beginning, she was pretty cute and an all-round boucy, active cub. Towards the end of the film she became more mature, and I liked her =)[/quote]

Who's at the bottom of your list?[/quote]

Timon and Pumbaa =P
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby Vector » February 12th, 2012, 10:44 pm

[quote="LeopardessGracie"][quote="Saffyminty"][quote="LeopardessGracie"]She's definitely not my favourite, but she's not at the bottom of my list ^-^ In the beginning, she was pretty cute and an all-round boucy, active cub. Towards the end of the film she became more mature, and I liked her =)[/quote]

Who's at the bottom of your list?[/quote]

Timon and Pumbaa =P[/quote]

LOL jk. Timon and Pumbaa are hilarious, why you hatin' on them? :P
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Jiirani » February 12th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Well, Kiara is alright but quite bland IMO. I hated when she told Simba 'you will never be Mufasa!' that was horrible.

And Timon and Pumbaa are at the bottom of my list too =/ they're not funny. Just annoying. And she wasn't really hating on them, she did just say they were least favorite characters.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters