Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby PrincessKiara » June 26th, 2009, 8:17 am

[quote="Kinahra"]I like her 'because' she didn't want to be queen. I mean, it seemed to me that so many characters wanted to rule and she just wanted to have fun.[/quote]

*stars to sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun* :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SimbasMate » June 27th, 2009, 2:25 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Kinahra"]I like her 'because' she didn't want to be queen. I mean, it seemed to me that so many characters wanted to rule and she just wanted to have fun.[/quote]

*stars to sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun* :P[/quote]

I agree! I think Kiara just wanted to be a kid while she was!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » June 28th, 2009, 11:09 am

[quote="VampireSimba"][quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Kinahra"]I like her 'because' she didn't want to be queen. I mean, it seemed to me that so many characters wanted to rule and she just wanted to have fun.[/quote]

*stars to sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun* :P[/quote]

I agree! I think Kiara just wanted to be a kid while she was![/quote]

Definatly. Simba thought of kingship as a chance to do everything he wanted, but Kiara understood that becoming Queen would place a massive weight of responsibility and duty upon her shoulders.
I love this qoute: "I don’t wanna be queen! It’s no fun.." :roll:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Hydro » July 4th, 2009, 9:34 am

Yeah, Kiara understood what it is to be queen lol.

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2009, 3:24 pm

My personality. I don't wanna grow up and she doesn't wanna be a queen. One of my favorite Pridelander lionesses!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » July 20th, 2009, 12:37 pm

I love Kiara! She's so cute, kind, caring and funny. She's not too serious. I'm glad that they decided to have Kiara in the movie and not Kopa/Chaka. A male lion acting like Kiara would be too annoying... :lol:

I don't like Kiara's colours very much, she looks too much like Simba.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 22nd, 2009, 7:13 pm

[quote="Nadra"]I love Kiara! She's so cute, kind, caring and funny. She's not too serious. I'm glad that they decided to have Kiara in the movie and not Kopa/Chaka. A male lion acting like Kiara would be too annoying... :lol:

I don't like Kiara's colours very much, she looks too much like Simba.[/quote]

Annoying? Why? :/
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » July 22nd, 2009, 9:06 pm

well if they went with Kopa, he wouldn't have had Kiara's personality. in the books, you can tell he has his own personality. they have a few things in common, like not liking their parents watching their every move and knowing the responsibilities of being the next ruler. but he was more curious and less whiney and dramatic.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 23rd, 2009, 7:19 pm

[quote="Simba"]well if they went with Kopa, he wouldn't have had Kiara's personality. in the books, you can tell he has his own personality. they have a few things in common, like not liking their parents watching their every move and knowing the responsibilities of being the next ruler. but he was more curious and less whiney and dramatic.[/quote]

Books don't count on Disney movies. :ehh:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » July 26th, 2009, 6:50 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nadra"]I love Kiara! She's so cute, kind, caring and funny. She's not too serious. I'm glad that they decided to have Kiara in the movie and not Kopa/Chaka. A male lion acting like Kiara would be too annoying... :lol:

I don't like Kiara's colours very much, she looks too much like Simba.[/quote]

Annoying? Why? :/[/quote]

Well, a male lion jumping happily like that and talking about his love for an Outsider would be... weird. Of course, if they kept Kopa and his personality in the movie, he wouldn't have acted like Kiara. But weren't they planning to give Simba a son called Chaka? Who knows what kind of personality he would have had.

But anyway, I'm happy with Kiara.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters