Things you SHOULD say to Scar!

Re: Things you SHOULD say to Scar!

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 15th, 2011, 9:07 pm

who needs brawn?
TheRoguePrince

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 16th, 2011, 12:11 pm

You are awesome *calls Simon Cowell* You're the next singer in the American Idol
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » April 4th, 2011, 2:10 am

I support you as one of my all time favorite villains.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 4th, 2011, 11:25 am

You are better than Jafar!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby VitaniOutsider » December 8th, 2011, 12:56 pm

You are awesome!
~VitaniOutsider

My Current RPs:

Freedom OC Pride

Gift from Feathertail coming soon!

VitaniOutsider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I fail at chatting!

Nickname(s): VO, Vitani
Pride Points: 2

Postby RayCat » December 10th, 2011, 12:18 am

Marry me (lolwut xD)
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 10th, 2011, 12:19 am

^ lol
-
Eat a cupcake.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby MuddyMufasa » December 31st, 2011, 2:32 am

You really were ten times the king Mufasa was. I have never seen anyone more deserving of the title of "king." I bow in your presence.
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Chakatheprince » September 2nd, 2012, 9:17 pm

Get a life. :ooo:
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby Scars Mate » October 27th, 2012, 7:06 pm

I think I'm in love.

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters