Ask Kiara Anything

Re: Ask Kiara Anything

Postby PrincessKiara » July 12th, 2010, 11:22 pm

(It’s OK.)

Yes, the other half of me is Kovu. We’re connected, We Are One!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » July 12th, 2010, 11:26 pm

*had a feeling that answer was coming* :)

If/when you and Kovu have cubs, are you going to be the one to tell them about their father's dark past or is that going to be his job, or are you not going to make mention of it at all? ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby LilTiger » July 14th, 2010, 6:19 pm

What would you name your cubs whenever you'd have them?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby PrincessKiara » July 14th, 2010, 8:19 pm

KM: :teehee: You know me too well.. I think Kovu should be the one to tell them. I feel it would be wrong of me to tell our cubs about it, as Kovu was the one who actually excperienced it.

LilTiger: To be honest, Kovu and I have not thought of names yet..
PrincessKiara

Postby KiarasMate » July 15th, 2010, 12:44 am

Even though you don't really have a say in the matter, if you could somehow choose how your cubs would look,as in whose side of the family their appearance would take after, how would you hope your cubbies would look? ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SimbasMate » July 15th, 2010, 2:54 am

Have you and Kovu ever went to the Elephant graveyard?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » July 15th, 2010, 6:45 pm

KM: I would hope they got my family’s round facial features (ears and cheeks) and Kovu’s familys nose. As for eye colour, I love Vitani’s blue eyes and Kovu’s green eyes, so I hope our cubs inherit eyecolours from Kovu’s side. And as for the pelt colour.. I hope our cubs have a shade similar to mine. :innocent:

SM: No, Kovu and I have not visited the Elephant Graveyard. I personally have no real desire to visit there, and Kovu has never expressed a wish to go either. We’re both very happy exploring the Pride Lands, and don’t see a big need to cross the border.
PrincessKiara

Postby Arani » July 15th, 2010, 9:01 pm

How often do you and Kovu fight, and what do you fight about? :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby SimbasMate » July 15th, 2010, 9:20 pm

Has Simba told you about Muffy? If so, what has he said about him? ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » July 15th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Arani: Kovu and I don’t fight. At least, we haven’t yet.

SM: My father has told me a lot about my grandfather Mufasa. I also know how he died.. I love to hear about him and what a great king and lion he was. I understand why my father admires him so much.
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters