Ask Kiara Anything

Ask Kiara Anything

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 4:18 pm

Have a question for the Princess of the Pridelands? Ask here, and she’ll reply.

(I know LilTiger had this topic originally, but she got banned and the old thread has been inactive for months. I figured it was better to start a fresh one.)

:innocent:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Ask Kiara Anything

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 4:26 pm

why didn't you save this for your den? (if and when you get one?)
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 4:30 pm

This is not a thread for asking me, it’s for asking Kiara. There have been many similar topics for this previously, but nearly all of them are inactive now.
(I think the Nuka one is still active, though)

The asking threads in the members dens are for asking the owners of the dens, this is not that type of thread. It’s for asking a character questions. ;)

Hope this cleared it up, lol.
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 4:31 pm

OH i got confused because your name has kiara in it :lol2:

Ok then my next question is..

What do you think Kovu, thinks of you?

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 4:37 pm

lol No worries, I understand that it was confusing.

What I think Kovu thinks of me? *considers* Well, I think he looks at me like a positive, upbeat lioness with lots of energy and sense of adventure. :pretty:
PrincessKiara

Postby Azdgari » April 5th, 2010, 4:58 pm

What would you have done if you hadn't been able to find Kovu after he was banished?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 5:12 pm

I wasn’t. Kovu found me. I was being overwhelmed by despair, not knowing what to do, or where to go.. Then he suddenly appeared behind me.

I had tried looking everywhere for Kovu, with no luck. I was not going to give up, but the situation looked pretty hopeless. I knew I could not return to Pride Rock or ask anyone for help.. If Kovu had’nt found me when he did, I would have kept searching the Pridelands and even tried venturing out to the Outlands in the hope of finding him there. Let’s just say it’s a good thing Kovu found me when he did.
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 5:13 pm

So are you mad at your dad for being so over protective?

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 5:21 pm

Yes, I am. He has always been very protective of me, and as I grew older, it just got worse. After Kovu joined the pride though, my father has been more relaxed. I think he has gained more trust in me and the fact that I can make my own descicions and live my own life.
PrincessKiara

Postby Ushujaa » April 5th, 2010, 5:25 pm

what are your thoughts on your mother?

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Next

Return to The Characters