Ask Vitani

Re: Ask Vitani

Postby PrincessKiara » July 15th, 2010, 10:56 pm

*Don’t remember if this has been asked before*

As a cub, what did you think of Nuka?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Arani » July 15th, 2010, 11:31 pm

How often are you with Kovu now that you're in Simba's Pride? Is Kiara always there when your trying to be with Kovu?
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby KiarasMate » July 15th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Did you ever have an urge to befriend Kiara when you were a cub, even though she was a Pridelander, seeing as you grew up only having brothers around. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby QueenRalexia » July 16th, 2010, 2:37 am

To PK : I thought he was annoying he was always complaining about something or someone.

To Arani : I try to hang out with Kovu as much as I can but I rarely get to, He is very busy either with Kiara
his friends or talking with Simba. It used to make me a little angry that I could hardly spend time with him but
now it just makes me a little sad.

To KM : Yes a little I never had any female friends as a cub and I wondered what it would be like to have one,
but I knew I was supposed to hate Pridelanders and that she probably wouldn't want be my friend anyway.
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiarasMate » July 16th, 2010, 3:43 am

Did Kovu ever sneak off to meet Kiara again after that one fateful day as cubs, at least, that you know of anyways? ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby QueenRalexia » July 16th, 2010, 7:15 am

To KM : Yes at least once more that I know of but he wouldn't even tell me if he snuck off to meet her he was afraid that
I would tell mother which I wouldn't do.

ImageImage
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Postby KiarasMate » July 16th, 2010, 7:22 am

So you would keep a secret from your mother if it was for Kovu? What about if it was for Nuka? ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby QueenRalexia » July 17th, 2010, 12:22 am

To KM : Even though Nuka wasn't my favorite I really didn't like being a tattle tale
but depending on the secret I would probably keep it from mother but I might not if
it was really important to her.

ImageImage
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Postby KiarasMate » July 17th, 2010, 12:23 am

Did you ever blame Kovu for Nuka's death at all, seeing as your mother did? ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby QueenRalexia » July 17th, 2010, 4:42 am

To KM : * looks sad* Yes at the time of his death I blamed Kovu and was very angry at him because I
thought it was completely his fault but in the end I figured out who was Really responsible.

ImageImage
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters