Kovu

Re: Kovu

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 4:19 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]I hate Kovu >.>
Mostly because if you're trained to do something you're whole life, I seriously doubt 'love' will make you stray from that path. I mean seriously, it's just not right that one character could change from evil to good that quickly...
Aslo there's the fact that i just disliked SP.[/quote]

Yeah, that definitely, and for a few more reasons. And the animator's can't keep him consistent >_<
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Moon » May 29th, 2011, 4:20 pm

well yeah i guess thats true but its also a kids movie basically so it kinda makes sense there but beside that yeah your right. Hes still one of my faves tho
I do NOT accept Jesus Christ as my savior. If you are a proud Atheist, do copy and paste this into your signature.
Spoiler: show
siggys made by meh :3
Moon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Raawwwrr!! I scared you :D

Nickname(s): Erica
Pride Points: 4

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Vitani amnd Zira are my favorites from SP ^_^
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Jiirani » May 29th, 2011, 4:22 pm

I'm not saying you should start to dislike him. I respect the fact that he's one of your faves haha x3
I like Vitani, but not really any of the other characters. Maybe Nuka, lol

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 30th, 2011, 7:39 pm

I actually don't care about the time it took for him to change, I just admire how love could make him a better lion. :)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Nyota » June 2nd, 2011, 3:13 am

I've always adored Kovu. He was never bad. He was never quite like his mom or brother, just misled.
I am a Christian because Father speaks to me and lets me know he's there. And there's no harm in Faith that nothing didn't randomly burst into something and nonlife couldn't've spontaneously generated life out of nowhere.
Kovu fan
Vatani fan
Kopa must DIE theorist
Kopa fan
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby Ultra Fox » June 2nd, 2011, 4:42 am

On my movies to watch list.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 2nd, 2011, 7:21 am

Meh, I suppose Kovu's okay. I'd much prefer him if he wasn't the wuss he was in the movie though... Acting like a wuss when one was trained to be a killer = completely OOC IMO. And he changed in like what, two days? :/

[quote="Jiirani"]I hate Kovu >.>
Mostly because if you're trained to do something you're whole life, I seriously doubt 'love' will make you stray from that path. I mean seriously, it's just not right that one character could change from evil to good that quickly...
Aslo there's the fact that i just disliked SP.[/quote]

Exactly. You don't see psychopaths suddenly turn into completely normal people when they fall in love.. if they even manage to do so.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nyota » June 2nd, 2011, 2:26 pm

Actually, I never thought Kovu was like the others. I don't think he was ever really dedicated to Zira. I'm sure the story really wasn't too hours long if you were there. It would've taken Simba alot longer to trust Kovu if you're a Kopa Theorist, because this would be a lion 'related' to the one who murdered his son. How could he trust that? I think it was a much longer story.
I am a Christian because Father speaks to me and lets me know he's there. And there's no harm in Faith that nothing didn't randomly burst into something and nonlife couldn't've spontaneously generated life out of nowhere.
Kovu fan
Vatani fan
Kopa must DIE theorist
Kopa fan
Nyota
Navi

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheRoguePrince » June 5th, 2011, 7:38 pm

You bash Kovu, you get my wrath. Kovu is the singularly best hero ever seen in the TLK series. Consistency? I dare you to find a more consistent character. Even the beloved Simba changes unnacountbly between the movies. Kovu is changed because of emotions he has a weakness for, hatred is not as strong as love, especially when his hatred is proven wrong. Try staying on the path of murder when your foe is vindicated before your eyes.
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters