Kovu

Re: Kovu

Postby kovu42 » August 5th, 2008, 5:27 am

Hey! It's always nice to not only see someone new, but to see another Kovu fan! :confident: :smile3:
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Cub Kovu » August 5th, 2008, 2:53 pm

I hear yeah! :D

soooo, I see that you(Kovu42) have been here quite awhile. ^.^ cool. lol

You know I always wish they would make a third Lion King....but they probably ran out of ideas! XD

Anyway, I think Kovu is really cool, and I like his personality. Definally the best character out of LK2. :confident:
Cub Kovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kovu is da BOMB!

Location: um...i really don't know.....but, it's cold...so so cold.....
Pride Points: 0

Postby kovu42 » August 5th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Yeah, I've been here for a while (I don't have any life to speak of... :innocent: ) and I'm in love with Kovu! For a third movie, there's always the idea of "what if Zira survived?" I also have heard ideas for fights with other outside prides, rogue males and even Kovu turning evil/power-hungry. (I don't like the last one, my love would never betray his new pride :smile3: :oops: )

Anyways, this site seems to have a major Kovu fan base. :confident: We should plan to take over the world..... :evil:

Or not, either way.
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » August 5th, 2008, 9:59 pm

[quote]Hi! lol Sorry for just, butting in, but I just joined, and VERY nice site BTW.[/quote]

Hey no prob! We like to say just jump right into topics. Welcome to MLKF and thanks for the compliments :)

I agree! Kovu is the best character to come out of TLK2 :goodnight:

[quote]I don't have any life to speak of... [/quote]

LOL (This IS my life...and its a fun one 8-) )

For a TLK3, I think Disney should rewind and make a prequel to TLK1, the movie would be about Scar (aka Taka) and Mufasa as cubs growing up and their differences and struggles because of those differences. At least thats my opinion :roll:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby kovu42 » August 5th, 2008, 10:04 pm

That would be cool. I would miss Kovu though.... :sad:
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » August 5th, 2008, 10:11 pm

But think about it! Scar could be just as cool as a cub!

Check this pic out. This was done by one of my favorite TLKFAA artists, and its probably my 3rd favorite artwork TLK-related. It is of Scar (Taka) as a cub and his mother Uru.

[quote]"you will always be king of my heart."- There was a time when even the darkest of souls had light and laughter, when time hardly mattered and the future was still so far away. Monsters are not always born, they are not motherless bastard sons of the devil.No the most hideous of beasts are made by the moments in their lives when time stood still.These are the beasts that are prisoners of their own misfortune.. What is it in their last moments that they remember when time stands still once more. [/quote]

This is THE picture that inspired me to write my fan fiction.
Attachments
IRememberByBalaa.jpg
Moka

Postby kovu42 » August 5th, 2008, 10:13 pm

That's Scar as a cub? He's really cute!
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » August 5th, 2008, 10:29 pm

Yeah I know :)
Moka

Postby Ethereal Rose » August 6th, 2008, 2:50 am

Heh, he looks just like Kovu. :)
~Ethereal Rose
Ethereal Rose

Kovu fans unite!

Postby Cub Kovu » August 6th, 2008, 3:02 am

awww, yeah, Scar does look really cute as a cub! :)

know one would have thought then(If they had shown scar as a cub in the movie) that he would turn evil. XD

But oh well, Scar's pretty funny when he's evil, always being the proper king type of dude. lol

Anyway, back to Kovu, has anyone seen any good drawings of Kovu, like REALLY good ones? lol
Cub Kovu

Kovu is da BOMB!

Location: um...i really don't know.....but, it's cold...so so cold.....

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters