Kovu

Re: Kovu

Postby Amy43 » May 2nd, 2012, 10:23 pm

Kovu's pretty cool. I prefer the adult Kovu over the cub Kovu.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 9:50 pm

I don't know why, but ever since I was a kid Kovu has always been my least favourite of Lion King characters. I like the fact he's really a good guy and all but, there's still something about his personality that kind of bores me a bit. I'm not keen on his 'dark' appearance, and most of all, Kiara is one of my fave characters, yet I have always thought she could have done better for herself and that they're not really suited lol But hey, that's just me. You get characters you dislike, and Kovu is one of them, for me ^^

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 6th, 2012, 7:48 am

I love Kovu! How could anyone resist that hot look? He looks so much like Scar, but still differs from him in many parts...

I prefer him as an adult, mainly because I do so with most of the characters XD . Joking, of course. He simply showed himself better when he 'grew up'. He showed how strong he was, and how good lion he was inside... He even tried to kill Simba because he was educated this way.

And I love how he fits Kiara! They're so cute together!
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Chakatheprince » August 31st, 2012, 9:06 pm

He's awesome, but I like Kopa the best :)
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to The Characters