Boma

Boma

Postby CrazyNuka » May 11th, 2010, 3:11 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Boma Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

Looks like someone never put a topic of this character. Boma is a cape buffalo in the tale of two brothers.
Last edited by CrazyNuka on May 16th, 2010, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Boma

Postby Akril » May 11th, 2010, 4:49 am

Boma is one of the few semi-canon characters besides Kopa that appears in more than one TLK6NA story. He also appears in "How True, Zazu", where it's revealed that his grandparents were killed in an army ant swarm.

And I don't mean to jump all over you, CN, but Boma didn't give Taka his Scar; that's a common misconception. When Taka goaded Boma into attacking Mufasa, Mufasa was able to outrun Boma and get him stuck in a small gorge. While this was going on, Boma's herd attacked Taka, and one of them scarred Taka.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby Moka » May 11th, 2010, 8:24 am

Drat, you beat me to it =P
Yes, one of Boma's herd gave Taka his scar. *Doesn't like that story* I would rather believe that his scar was given to him by Ahadi. :evil: That's what happens in my fan fiction ^^... oh dear I've said too much.

Overall Boma is kind of a boring character. Nothing much to say.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby thanigraphics » May 11th, 2010, 2:41 pm

I know Boma, but I don't like him. He seems boring and grumpy, and his design is a bit random :mega:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » May 11th, 2010, 9:06 pm

Yea i agree with you guys. :3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 13th, 2010, 10:10 pm

so Boma was the one who gives Taka his scar?, wow, now I know how he had his scar
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » May 13th, 2010, 10:28 pm

yep, it happens in the storybook "a tale of two brothers" one book of the famous "six new adventures" :malka:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » May 16th, 2010, 3:15 am

Okay so Boma's herd gives Taka his Scar. Ohh okay i was wrong sorry. ;3
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby Moka » May 16th, 2010, 6:22 pm

[quote="SilverSimba01"]so Boma was the one who gives Taka his scar?, wow, now I know how he had his scar[/quote]

No, lol. It was one of the buffaloes in his herd. In the story, Boma chased after Mufasa (with Rafiki on his back) and his herd beat up Taka, which resulted in Taka getting his scar.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby CrazyNuka » July 15th, 2010, 4:17 pm

I read so many fan fic's that Ahadi gave Taka his Scar. Well there is one fan fiction comic book that Taka was giving a Scar by someone named Riku.
http://savu0211.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... mic-Part-1
good story. :3

Still though i don't like that Boma's heard gave him a Scar.
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Next

Return to The Characters