Re: Nala

Postby Zeke » December 25th, 2008, 11:22 pm

I like the one in NM's sig
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby morri908 » December 25th, 2008, 11:35 pm

NM's siggy is really cool.....
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby serra20 » February 26th, 2009, 8:45 pm

Now really...I know that NM will kill me for this,but Nala is my least fave charrie...I do not like her.I know I'm the one the doesn't like her,but I don't care.I cannot say why,cause I'll got a BIG shame from NM,but...Nala for me sometimes appeared a bit...,,[censored]".Just like a ,,pretty little girly".I just...do not like those,,pretty cutie awesome girlies" or whatever I can call it.Do not shame me for that,that's only my thoughts.

So,I DO NOT LIKE NALA IN ANY WAY :x :x :x .
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby NightmareMoon » February 27th, 2009, 12:24 am

[quote="serra20"]Now really...I know that NM will kill me for this,but Nala is my least fave charrie...I do not like her.I know I'm the one the doesn't like her,but I don't care.I cannot say why,cause I'll got a BIG shame from NM,but...Nala for me sometimes appeared a bit...,,[censored]".Just like a ,,pretty little girly".I just...do not like those,,pretty cutie awesome girlies" or whatever I can call it.Do not shame me for that,that's only my thoughts.

So,I DO NOT LIKE NALA IN ANY WAY :x :x :x .[/quote]
Truly, I LOL'ed.

You were right when you said you would get some back talk, here I am.

1. Nala, [censored]. Hmmm. Maybe you should go watch the movie again.... if any lioness was [censored], that would be Kiara baby! I have no idea how you would get that idea about Nala. She's gentle and cares about Simba, which shows throughout the TLK movies in every scene that she is in. Flawless character, I would say. Nothing wrong with her. Go find me one example of this and I might begin to see a point here.

2. If you really don't like her and don't care, why you posting here? I don't like Nuka, Kovu, or Mufasa much anyway but you don't see me going and posting there about how much I "hate" them (I don't hate any charrie) or about how much they suck. Even if it's an opinion, and I know opinions are meant to be expressed one way or another, I don't think that doing that is right. But, that's just me. Whatever floats your boat, I guess, eh?

[quote="serra20"]
Point proven?

Just don't be like that. It's not going to make anyone like you.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby KingKivuli » February 27th, 2009, 1:40 am

*whisltes as nala struts past then covers mouth* woops did i just do that? im sorry i cant help it shes soooooooo beautiful and strong and funny and happy and smart. did i mention she is insanly beautiful :understanding: :understanding: :understanding: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: LOVE HER fav lioness by galaxies
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby serra20 » February 27th, 2009, 4:19 pm

[quote="Nala's Mate"][quote="serra20"]Now really...I know that NM will kill me for this,but Nala is my least fave charrie...I do not like her.I know I'm the one the doesn't like her,but I don't care.I cannot say why,cause I'll got a BIG shame from NM,but...Nala for me sometimes appeared a bit...,,[censored]".Just like a ,,pretty little girly".I just...do not like those,,pretty cutie awesome girlies" or whatever I can call it.Do not shame me for that,that's only my thoughts.

Truly, I LOL'ed.

1. Nala, [censored]. Hmmm. Maybe you should go watch the movie again.... if any lioness was [censored], that would be Kiara baby! I have no idea how you would get that idea about Nala. She's gentle and cares about Simba, which shows throughout the TLK movies in every scene that she is in. Flawless character, I would say. Nothing wrong with her. Go find me one example of this and I might begin to see a point here.

2. If you really don't like her and don't care, why you posting here? I don't like Nuka, Kovu, or Mufasa much anyway but you don't see me going and posting there about how much I "hate" them (I don't hate any charrie) or about how much they suck. Even if it's an opinion, and I know opinions are meant to be expressed one way or another, I don't think that doing that is right. But, that's just me. Whatever floats your boat, I guess, eh?

[quote="serra20"]
Point proven?

Just don't be like that. It's not going to make anyone like you.[/quote]

:oops: :roll:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby queenofthepridelands » March 12th, 2009, 7:17 am

Indeed she is the most awesome lioness in the Pridelands :P
Image userbar by M O K A ! my d e v i a n t a r t page
queenofthepridelands

Pinned ya again.

Pride Points: 0

Postby morri908 » March 12th, 2009, 10:47 pm

:D :P :ew: :smile2: :kickassnala: .... pretty.... i don't like the way she looks in TLK 2 though... disney made her look WAY too old in that movie.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby queenofthepridelands » March 15th, 2009, 5:39 am

Yeah!!! I agree she looks wayyyy too old. :x
Image userbar by M O K A ! my d e v i a n t a r t page
queenofthepridelands

Pinned ya again.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » March 31st, 2009, 2:47 am

[quote="Nala's Mate"][quote="serra20"]Now really...I know that NM will kill me for this,but Nala is my least fave charrie...I do not like her.I know I'm the one the doesn't like her,but I don't care.I cannot say why,cause I'll got a BIG shame from NM,but...Nala for me sometimes appeared a bit...,,[censored]".Just like a ,,pretty little girly".I just...do not like those,,pretty cutie awesome girlies" or whatever I can call it.Do not shame me for that,that's only my thoughts.

Truly, I LOL'ed.

[quote="serra20"]
Point proven?

Just don't be like that. It's not going to make anyone like you.[/quote]
Nicely said NM! I agree completely with you. Nala is a flawless character. Really, there's nothing she does can make you hate her. Even TLK critics don't say anything bad about her because she's a sweet, gentle lioness who just follows Simba around. Nala rocks!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters