Ask Banzai*New*

Ask Banzai*New*

Postby CrazyNuka » May 22nd, 2010, 10:54 am

The user who runs the original one got banned so i made a new one. Ask this Hyena anything. ;3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Ask Banzai*New*

Postby rich198 » May 22nd, 2010, 10:51 pm

whats youre real oppinion of scar
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » May 23rd, 2010, 1:06 am

Who do you like more, Shenzi or Ed?
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby CrazyNuka » May 23rd, 2010, 2:36 am

Buffy: I kinda like Shenzi more cause Ed is just annoying.

Rich198: Well in my opinion i think Scar is one mean lion. I always fear him when he gets angry.
Last edited by CrazyNuka on July 6th, 2010, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby Buffy » May 23rd, 2010, 1:23 pm

Would you risk your life for Shenzi?
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby CrazyNuka » May 25th, 2010, 9:40 pm

If were in love then maybe.
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby rich198 » May 25th, 2010, 10:46 pm

would you ever date shenzi
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Postby CrazyNuka » May 26th, 2010, 1:11 am

She and i do get along but i don't date Shenzi yet. xD
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby KiarasMate » July 4th, 2010, 6:18 am

DDo you think your character was stereotyped at all? :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CrazyNuka » July 6th, 2010, 2:52 am

Maybe i guess.
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Next

Return to The Characters