Zuzu

Re: Zuzu

Postby Gwen » June 26th, 2010, 4:52 am

Me neither. But Zazu's mom is very pretty (which we should know by now.) ^^
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Postby SuperBabySimba » June 26th, 2010, 11:10 pm

Why can't there be a subsection for these fanfiction characters?

Anyway, I don't really care much for these, but this Zuzu did get into my heart. She's really sweet and even though not much was told about her, the little that was, was put so genuinely that it worked. Unlike with some others the little information didn't give them any kind of interesting/original depth.
Last edited by SuperBabySimba on October 4th, 2010, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:28 pm

[quote="Mizuka"]Lol....she is his mother, but yes. It would be cool if he found a girlfriend ;)[/quote]

Zuzu is great, I love both her design and personality!

I believe in the early version of SP, Zazu was going to have a girlfriend named Binti. This was dropped very early though.

Random Facts: Zuzu means foolish, stupid in Swahili. Binti means Young Lady, Daughter in Swahili.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Akril » August 6th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Just a quick addition to this thread --

For a long time I (and presumably others) thought that Zuzu never appeared in the illustrations of TLK6NA. However, I recently discovered that she actually does appear in one picture in "A Tale of Two Brothers", but she is very far away...
ZuzuPicture.png
No, that's not Zazu -- it's the only official picture of Zuzu.
ZuzuPicture.png (23.18 KiB) Viewed 3611 times

Also, just for kicks, I looked up "zuzu" in the Internet Living Swahili Dictionary (not realizing that someone already had), and found that the meanings of the word seem very similar to what Zazu's name is said to mean. Then I tried looking up "zazu" and there was no entry for it. Hmm...

[quote="Mizuka"]Lol....she is his mother, but yes. It would be cool if he found a girlfriend ;)[/quote]
As PrincessKiara said, there is Binti. There's also the nameless female hornbill that appears in this comic.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby PrincessKiara » August 7th, 2010, 11:32 pm

What is Zazu said to mean? Strange that rumours like that pop up when the name seems to have no real meaning..
PrincessKiara

Postby Mizuka » August 8th, 2010, 12:09 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]What is Zazu said to mean? Strange that rumours like that pop up when the name seems to have no real meaning..[/quote]

Well I did a little bit of digging, and it says that Zazu means Movement, but I am not totally sure that it is what Zazu really means. Plus It doesn't really sound like it fits.

But of course, he was always flying around for Mufasa and Simba, so It just might be.
♥Kanu♥
♥Genuine Lion Lover♥
Spirit of the Rockie Mountains of Colorado!
Mizuka

♥Tojo♥

Nickname(s): Miz

Postby Ruko » August 9th, 2010, 9:30 am

Don't really recognize her, which part of the movie is she in?
"Its nice knowing you all" -ruko
Ruko

You guys are irritating....

Nickname(s): Luigi

Postby Mizuka » August 9th, 2010, 6:15 pm

Oh, she isn't in any of the movies, but like people have posted before, she can be found in A tale of two brothers. :) *see the posts above for more info*
♥Kanu♥
♥Genuine Lion Lover♥
Spirit of the Rockie Mountains of Colorado!
Mizuka

♥Tojo♥

Nickname(s): Miz

Postby c3po » August 11th, 2010, 7:27 am

zuzu is a great character.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » August 11th, 2010, 9:46 am

[quote="Mizuka"][quote="PrincessKiara"]What is Zazu said to mean? Strange that rumours like that pop up when the name seems to have no real meaning..[/quote]

Well I did a little bit of digging, and it says that Zazu means Movement, but I am not totally sure that it is what Zazu really means. Plus It doesn't really sound like it fits.

But of course, he was always flying around for Mufasa and Simba, so It just might be.[/quote]

Hmm it does make sense for a bird to have a name like that. :cool5:
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters