Things You Should Never Say To Sarafina

Things You Should Never Say To Sarafina

Postby KiarasMate » July 7th, 2010, 7:35 am

Go ahead, make fun of her. She won't say much about it anyways. :)

==========

What kind of mother betroths her own daughter to her daughter's brother? O.o
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Sarafina

Postby PrincessKiara » July 7th, 2010, 11:49 am

You’re pretty dull for a Bright Star.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » July 7th, 2010, 1:17 pm

You're not very important. If you were, you would have had a bigger role in the movie. Let's face it, your daughter is better than you.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KiarasMate » July 7th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Were you too ugly that they just refused to show you in TLK2SP?
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby PrincessKiara » July 8th, 2010, 5:45 pm

Your voice makes my ears bleed. Thank goodness you only had 1 line.
PrincessKiara

Postby KiarasMate » July 8th, 2010, 9:35 pm

Your performance was so horrible in TLK2SP that they didn't even mention you in the credits.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby PrincessKiara » July 8th, 2010, 9:38 pm

You’re such an insignificant character that no one even bothered to mention your name in TLK. No one cares about you.
PrincessKiara

Postby KiarasMate » July 8th, 2010, 10:05 pm

It doesn't bother you that Sarabi got all the glory and you were just there for a one-liner?
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby dariusgib » October 28th, 2010, 4:15 pm

Why did you have such a small part in this movie

Why did you sleep with somone you dont know and then 9 months later Nala was born
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 28th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Why were you born
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to The Characters