The Lion King On Broadway

Re: The Lion King On Broadway

Postby Gwen » July 4th, 2010, 11:28 pm

[quote="Muffy"]it is a day you will never forget![/quote]

That is so true. I agree with that.
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

Pride Points: 0

Postby Cdot » July 15th, 2010, 6:14 am

I wish I could go and see it , but unfortunately it's a slim possibility that it will ever come to my area. I checked the tour dates and I see none that are coming to TX.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby WildSimba » July 16th, 2010, 2:37 am

I want to see it so bad, after listening to some of the cast recordings. It looks good, maybe I'll be able to see it in the near future, since they play it locally.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby axx1000 » July 16th, 2010, 6:49 pm

For anyone who doesnt know they actually have 2 tours that travel around and do the lion king. One of them started quite a bit after the first one began, i saw the second one way back when they first were starting
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.
~~favorite game ever
axx1000

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BOINK!

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » July 18th, 2010, 5:54 pm

I was originally going to see it in Madison, Wisconsin, since that was the closest to where I lived. My mom said wait for it to come to Chicago and sure enough, the two of us are going to see it there this October! I've been trying to see it for over a year now.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby Ruko » July 20th, 2010, 10:55 am

I saw it live in San Fransisco, California but that was when I was about 6 years old
"Its nice knowing you all" -ruko
Ruko

You guys are irritating....

Nickname(s): Luigi

Postby SergeStiles » July 22nd, 2010, 4:12 am

I saw it in October of 2003, and I started crying right when it started and then throughout the whole thing, it was just that beautiful. I was right up front and could touch the animals coming down the aisles if I wanted to.

And then when we got home we found out my grandfather died, so that put a damper on that. I need badly to see it again without a sad buzzkill right after.

Still have the merchandise I bought in perfect condition. A simba doll, a bracelet, a shirt, an umbrella, and a poster signed by the entire cast.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SergeStiles

I let my music take me where my heart wants to go.

Nickname(s): Serge Stiles, mx55, PSSJ

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 22nd, 2010, 10:03 pm

I saw it this July in NYC on Broadway. It was a beautiful portrayal of TLK and I will never forget it. I infact hope to see it again eventually.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Dan » October 31st, 2010, 10:21 am

The resolution came into existence in me that I go away once and let me see NYC Brodway.
I like this musical very much, and than big TLK fan with validity obliging for me.
The getting out from here from Hungary not plain and sure not cheap, but this detail question. 8-)
Dan

Nickname(s): Cyberpunk

Postby Lauren » November 28th, 2010, 3:07 am

Since I live in NYC, I am planning to see it for my 15th birthday. I hope that I will and remember it forever. :)
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway