TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015

TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015

Postby DGFone » April 21st, 2015, 7:26 am

So as to not fall behind with this, I have decided to create both the winner topic for last round as well as April's nomination round (this topic) today. As usual, I am hoping that we will get plenty of nominations for an exciting voting round!

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

You can nominate up to four members for the next two weeks.

Nominations will go on until Monday, May 4th. These members have already won and cannot be nominated again: SimbasGuard, gothprinceskiara, and Adofo.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - April 2015

Postby Elton John » April 24th, 2015, 10:37 pm

It's hard thinking of a nominee when the discussion boards are near dead.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Cowell_lk » April 25th, 2015, 6:24 am

[quote="Elton John"]It's hard thinking of a nominee when the discussion boards are near dead.[/quote]
yea there is only so many of us on here, so some members get nominated 2 months in a row
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby it means no worries » April 25th, 2015, 12:19 pm

TheSassyNala- even though she is fairly new, she already has a large post and PP count as well as being a big contributer and a nice person!

Nicholas- He's a long standing member, one of the few who is still around and very active after about four years. He's a great a guy to talk to and contributes to quite a few threads
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby DGFone » April 26th, 2015, 3:49 am

It's really not that hard to find someone to nominate, I think. It doesn't have to be over something that happened in the discussion forums, just needs to be TLK related. And nominating a member several months in a row is also all right.

Here are my nominations:

TheWhistlerify: For being a great RPer

Elton John: The guy who used to be known as Nala's mate, he is very active on the discussion board.

TheLionPrince Another member who is fairly active in the discussion sections.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Elton John » April 26th, 2015, 4:08 am

If I have to nominate someone

-the lion prince. He's great at research and answering really obscure lion king questions for me. He always provides fascinating discussion

-captaincupcake. Same reason as above. Shame he isn't very active, but when he is it's almost always a good thing.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » April 26th, 2015, 9:18 am

[quote]
Elton John: The guy who used to be known as Nala's mate, he is very active on the discussion board.
[/quote]

I thought he used to be hey101hey :?
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » April 26th, 2015, 9:19 am

Yeah lol.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » April 26th, 2015, 9:30 am

hehehe
it means no worries

Postby AnActualLion » April 26th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Elton John should be a nominee for sure! They're super active and nice!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King