[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - July 2015 [Voting] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - July 2015 [Voting]

Poll ended at August 25th, 2015, 8:33 am

50%
50%

Total votes : 8

TLK Fan of the Month - July 2015 [Voting]

Postby DGFone » August 18th, 2015, 8:33 am

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - July 2015 [Voting]

Postby it means no worries » August 20th, 2015, 2:38 pm

Stupid post by me-edited
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby DGFone » August 23rd, 2015, 8:24 pm

One day left to vote! Break the tie please! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby zerodix » September 2nd, 2015, 12:38 pm

i can't decide! it is 50-50 but I don't think it is fair if I vote, because I don't know them both well and don't want to influence the outcome. I hope you guys understand. May the best win ;-)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Shawry111 » September 4th, 2015, 5:15 am

Yeah it's over, I was about to vote when I saw it had ended. Damn, not going to say who I was going to vote for as they are both awesome and then again I haven't been here very long and don't know them well enough to fully pick. Damn. August? How does this work by the way? Is it judged by posts or sheer enjoyment and enthusiasm etc.
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby DGFone » September 4th, 2015, 5:58 am

It's early in November, but since there was a tie anyways, I am going to award both members a month. This means that the next round will start in about two weeks, and the winning topic will be created in a week or so.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby zerodix » September 4th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Congrats to both!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to Beyond The Lion King