TLK Fan of the Month - September 2015

TLK Fan of the Month - September 2015

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2015, 10:32 am

It is time to get back on track! With the final full week of September, it is time to start thinking of which members deserve to be nominated for TLK fan of the month! A short note for this specific round: While the previous round merged July and August, since it was not expected, I will accept nominations for activities conducted by members even back in August as well as more recently in September for this round. Other than that, this is the same as always:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

You can nominate up to four members for the next week.

Nominations will go on until Monday, August 17th. These members have already won and cannot be nominated again: SimbasGuard, gothprinceskiara, Adofo, Nicholas, thelionprince, GeminiGemelo, Elton John, and Julie Skywalker.

Nominations will end on Monday, October 5th!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - September 2015

Postby Tsuki » September 21st, 2015, 7:35 pm

I nominate PrincessKiara.

This person has made a few interesting topics about the TLK Universe that has made me notice things that I wouldn't have if it had not been mentioned....and gave me another reason to rewatch the films :lol:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby TheLionPrince » September 26th, 2015, 8:54 pm

The nominees are:

PrincessKiara - After a brief hiatus from forum activity since July, she re-activated forum discussion about the first two films, and started a fun game in the off-topic discussions.

SimbaPrescott - She has been particularly active in The Lion Guard discussions over the past few months.

Hopefully, I can add more later.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » October 1st, 2015, 11:18 am

Captain cupcake, for my usual reasons as to why he should be fan of the month.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » October 6th, 2015, 8:51 am

Going to add my own nominations - will post the voting round tomorrow morning!

GeminiGemelo - Hasn't done any writing lately due to having to move to University, but before that, she is still one of the best authors on MLK.
TheWhistlerify - Good RPer. Is taking a break for now, but he was active last month, and hopefully will come back swingin'!
PrincessKiara - very active in the on-topic sections. Active in off-topic areas as well, but they don't really count here...
Timon the great - for his lengthy posts for the topic he made on Timon leading the Meerkat colony out of the Pride Lands. What he doesn't have in quantity of posts is negated by their quality!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Shadowfax » October 6th, 2015, 4:13 pm

Another vote to Princess Kiara from me. Active member all round the forum. And outside this forum she's made a very impressive Kiara website and two TLK facebook pages.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Return to Beyond The Lion King