TLK Fan of the Month: September 2015 [Winner!]

TLK Fan of the Month: September 2015 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » October 23rd, 2015, 12:01 am

She has been around even longer that I have, and considering that most members who were around when I first joined are no longer here, that is saying something. Add on top of that the fact that she was able to post enough quality posts to get the nominations as well as the votes, please give your congratulations to:

PrincessKiara

Congratulations! It's always great to see an old-timer be active and on-topic as well. This isn't the first time I say this, and it certainly won't be the last, but it's members like you that are consistently able to prove those doubters who claim that "everything to be said about TLK has been said" wrong. /personalrant

Well done!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLK Fan of the Month: September 2015 [Winner!]

Postby TheLionPrince » October 23rd, 2015, 1:14 am

Despite a low voter turnout, I congratulate her on her well-deserved win!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Tsuki » October 24th, 2015, 4:03 am

Congrats!!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » October 24th, 2015, 11:21 am

Congratulations! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Paws » October 28th, 2015, 10:57 pm

I shall post a delayed response to this!! xD Congrats girl!!! :superexcited:
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » October 30th, 2015, 12:25 pm

And well deserved! She finds a lot of New lion guard stuff and spreads the word About it
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to Beyond The Lion King