TLK Fan of the Month - October 2015 [Winner!]

TLK Fan of the Month - October 2015 [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » December 2nd, 2015, 7:38 am

I do apologize for starting this topic in December, but time really felt like it slipped right past me lately. Never the less, better catch up to it while I still can, especially since the November and December rounds of TLKFotM need to finish in time for 2016. So while I am at it, please congratulate the fan for October of 2015:

captaincupcake

Congratulations!

You don't have that many posts, even after a year and then some on MLK, but most of them are on-topic, so I do have to say that I am glad to see that the TLKFotM is still running as I hoped it would. Do expect a banner from me some time soon: I am planning to get all the ones I still need to make done before I leave for Winter Break (where my computer access will be very limited) - which means that you can expect it at the latest in three weeks.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Beyond The Lion King