TLKfotM - October 2016! [Nomination/Winners]

TLKfotM - October 2016! [Nomination/Winners]

Postby DGFone » October 25th, 2016, 7:13 am

At the end of the voting round for August/September, I was left at a sort of problem when I realized that for two spots, there were three members legible. So rather than deciding to arbitrarily awarding one member and letting the other one hang, what I have decided to do is this:

First of all, congratulations for Tsuki for being the TLK Fan of the Month for Augember!

Now, we can also roll straight into nominations for October. What I have decided for BlazingBlackMage and Troll Berserker is to automatically include them into the October nominations. So whoever else will be nominated will be added to the list as well. Not the most elegant of solutions, but I hope it will work. Standard nomination rules apply still:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

*The nominations have to be TLK related. They don't have to be related to posting in the on-topic sections, but they have to be related to The Lion King in at least some way. This generally means that activities and posts in the den and Member HQ threads usually do not count.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

Nominations will go on until Monday, October 31st. These members have already won and cannot be nominated again: The Lionvengers, Killjoy Dixon, Squeely, SimbasGuard, Tsuki, BlazingBlackMage and Troll Berserker.

Good luck everyone, and once again:

Congrats to Tsuki! :D
Last edited by DGFone on October 25th, 2016, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLKfotM - October 2016! [Nomination/Winners]

Postby Elton John » October 25th, 2016, 7:36 am

I have a new name now.

I nominate thelionprince and captain cupcake for their impressive amounts of knowledge on this franchise.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: TLKfotM - October 2016! [Nomination/Winners]

Postby DGFone » October 25th, 2016, 7:39 am

[quote="The Lionvengers"]I have a new name now.

I nominate thelionprince and captain cupcake for their impressive amounts of knowledge on this franchise.[/quote]

Fixed! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Beyond The Lion King