TLKfotM - October Tiebreaker / November Nominations!

TLKfotM October Tie Breaker

Troll Berserker
29%
BlazingBlackMage
29%
thelionprince
43%

Total votes : 7

TLKfotM - October Tiebreaker / November Nominations!

Postby DGFone » November 21st, 2016, 8:36 am

You guys are just not making it easy on me, are you guys? :kionannoyed:

Last I checked, the October voting round was in a two-way tie. Then I check today to see who those members were, and I see that voting was stopped at a 3 way intersection. Well, I had already decided on having a tiebreaker vote, so it's not the end of the world, but since after December, the whole thing starts over, we don't have that much time left. In other words: Don't make me go to a random number generator to pick a winner!

In the meantime, also use this topic as the place to nominate members for Novermber's TLKfotM, with a slight change to the rules (nothing new, just a clarification) to clear up some confusion that came up last time:

[quote]* Each month, members will nominate up to four members who they consider active enough fans to be considered "fans of the month".

* New members can be nominated one month after their joining the forum. If it's TLK fan of the month, it won't necessarily be fair to allow one-week old members to win compared to the older members who might not necessarily have a storage box of new ideas ready to be opened upon joining MLK.

*The nominations have to be TLK related. They don't have to be related to posting in the on-topic sections, but they have to be related to The Lion King in at least some way. This generally means that activities and posts in the den and Member HQ threads usually do not count. Things like fanart, while needing to remain on MLK, don't have to be posted on the forum itself to count.

* When nominating a member, provide a reason why they are being nominated. Unfortunately, a "I nominate 'X' because they are a great TLK fan!" will not be accepted. Try to provide a link or even a reference as to why they are a fan. Also, keep references for those that are on MLK. It won't be very nice to have members be nominated for something they did off MLK. Keep it on the forum please.

*The contest renews itself after each new year. If a member won in a year, they cannot be nominated again until the next year[/quote]

Nominations will go on until Sunday, November 27th. These members have already won and cannot be nominated again: The Lionvengers, Killjoy Dixon, Squeely, SimbasGuard, Tsuki, BlazingBlackMage and Troll Berserker.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: TLKfotM - October Tiebreaker / November Nominations!

Postby Squeely » November 24th, 2016, 10:40 am

I nominate Panpardus for his well-crafted thoughts and theories, his attempt at piecing the timeline together realistically being of particular note due to the research and time involved in doing such a thing: http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=51119
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Re: TLKfotM - October Tiebreaker / November Nominations!

Postby Carl » December 6th, 2016, 6:44 pm

I also nominate Panpardus for the same reason Squeely mentioned.

Also gothprincesskiara for being a very devoted TLK fan who remains active in the on topic sections and goes the extra mile to try to find new information to pass on.

And moonsugar33 for being very active in the TLG boards especially, bringing new TLK/TLG merch to people's attention, and maintaining a generally positive attitude about all things TLK.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Beyond The Lion King