New episode 'ono the tickbird'

Re: New episode 'ono the tickbird'

Postby Kallo » April 27th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Not a fan of Steven Universe. I mean, I guess it's nice that it's not afraid to deal with topics like that, but that alone doesn't make a show for me. It's just an additional plus. I need to find a show good/appealing to me in general. And can't say Steven Universe does that for me. It hasn't caught my attention as particularly interesting or as anything special like so many seem to be saying (I mean, not to judge people's tastes, but it's REALLY weird to me how some people say it's their favourite show ever. I just can't see what's SO appealing in it). I also find the character designs and overall look of the show really off-putting as well.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby SimbasGuard » May 13th, 2017, 9:00 am

I'll keep this short as I did not read this whole thread. Good Episode, it was awesome that the song was short (even if we had to hear it three times). If this was intended to be the season finale then it was a bit of a letdown.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » May 13th, 2017, 9:25 am

was this the last episode of season 1? how many episodes did we get? i havent seen a single page or site that comes with info of a new episode... only comments about season 2.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panpardus » May 14th, 2017, 6:07 am

We got 26 episodes, not including "Return of the Roar". Apparently Season 2 is starting this summer (next month at earliest), though there's some rumors that it'll kick off with another TV movie.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Squeely » June 4th, 2017, 7:00 am

[quote="Panpardus"]We got 26 episodes, not including "Return of the Roar". Apparently Season 2 is starting this summer (next month at earliest), though there's some rumors that it'll kick off with another TV movie.[/quote]

Really? I heard fall last time I checked, but it's been months since I've checked.

Anywho, FINALLY got around to watching this episode today. It was alright. The song was pretty bad imo, but it was charming. A "person-can't-sing but is making up a song on the fly and it's pretty cute" kind of charming.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard