anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 11th, 2018, 4:50 am

They really recreated the feeling of dry seasons with this hiatus. :roll:
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby escobea1 » March 11th, 2018, 9:53 am

Now that's the funniest sentiment I have read as a member of the forums. Agreed.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbasGuard » March 18th, 2018, 8:39 am

At least we only have to be thirsty for Two more weeks :kiongrin:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » April 1st, 2018, 11:50 am

Where do you guys go to watch Lion Guard? I’ve been streaming it illegally, which probably doesn’t support the creators. :sad:
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby Elton John » April 1st, 2018, 1:19 pm

I buy the episodes off itunes.

but i also watch it on a site that uploads it early in the morning day of release because itunes waits too bloody long to release the episodes.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby zerodix » April 2nd, 2018, 5:21 pm

what was the name of tomorrows episode?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » April 2nd, 2018, 10:08 pm

The Wisdom Of Kongwe

Here is the Synopsis:

http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Kongwe

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » April 2nd, 2018, 10:22 pm

thanx! tomorrow, and 4 and 5 april we have new eps!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » April 14th, 2018, 2:59 am

it seems there will be a hiatus in may. as expected.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » April 15th, 2018, 7:46 am

[quote="Elton John"]it seems there will be a hiatus in may. as expected.[/quote]

I know this is just a case of me being overly paranoid, but I am very confused as to what Disney thinks of this show? I know the show's success has to do with ratings and merchandise sales, but if they only want to do four episodes every three months. Wouldn't it make more sense to air one episode a week for 1 month rather that 4 episodes in one week. It makes the wait between episodes seem longer to me and I can't imagine what is going through the mind of the target audince. I doubt they are obsessing the way I am.

There will be a hiatus in May and if their pattern holds true to form there will be one in June as well.

It leaves me rather confused. If they just wanted to burn through the episodes, they could just air them all. That would indicate that they want to stretch season 2 out in a similar way to season 1. I would think that would mean that they still care about the show?

I just worry that with the way they are doing things now that The Target audince might miss the new episodes when they air. Although The Target audince probably watches Disney Jr. Regardless of whether or not there are new episodes.

Then I am wondering with them moving the time slot closer to the time when The Disney Jr. block on Disney Channel ends. Are the getting ready to move The Lion Guard off of Disney Jr. on to regular Disney Channel? I doubt it I am just wondering about the changing time slots. Does the fact that new episodes are no longer premiering indicate a lost of popularity or status?

Then according to The Lion Guard Wiki (Yes I know it is a Wiki) Season 3 is going to have a two hour premier (Assuming that is what they mean by double length opener) and 18 episodes.

http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3

Assuming the premier counts as four episodes (I guess it could be only two) that is only 22 (or just 20) episodes. Rather than the 26 like the previous two seasons. I know season 3 was given the green light before season 2 even started, but should this possibly shorter season be a cause for concern?

I am also slightly worried that season 4 has yet to be announced, but there is also the fact that there has be no announcement of the series being canceled.

Perhaps I could be somewhat less paranoid :oops: :?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on June 20th, 2018, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard