Kion's Design

Re: Kion's Design

Postby SimbasGuard » June 27th, 2015, 4:33 am

I also prefer The Lion's Head mark, from what little we know the only thing in The Lion Guard that may require magic to explain is The Roar of the Elders and we don't know what that even does yet. As far as the mark goes I doubt that it has any magic.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PrincessKiara » July 3rd, 2015, 10:16 pm

I also think it`s a reasonable explanation that the mark was painted on by Rafiki, and appears to be permanent, unlike the mark he makes on the newborn crownprince(ss) cubs heads which disappears..
I personally prefer the paw print. The lion head looks too neat, like an actual, RL tattoo and that comes across as odd in my opinion. The paw print has a nice symbolism to it, (following in the pawprints of Kions predeseccors) plus it may serve as a reference to the shot in the original film where Simba steps into Mufasas paw print.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Carl » July 4th, 2015, 5:31 am

^ I liked the paw print better, too, for pretty much the same reasons. The lion head just seems too complex and holds less symbolism.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 4th, 2015, 3:40 pm

but did you ever think that maybe the more complex the symbol is the better the show will be? ;)
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » July 4th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Yeah, the paw looked a little bit too 'preschoolish' while the more awesome lion head design makes it seem like they are not making it completely for the younger crowd.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Heleigh » April 8th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Maybe a bit off topic, but I would have liked Kion having more of Nala's features like blue eyes, brown mane, lighter fur color, etc.
Heleigh
In your reflection

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Aelwen » April 10th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Yes, I would have liked him having something from his mother...
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninclow » April 12th, 2019, 4:48 pm

What's wrong with carrying similarities to Mufasa?
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby rachel » April 12th, 2019, 5:14 pm

It would have been cool to see blue eyes. I do like how he resembles Mufassa
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram

Postby Heleigh » April 12th, 2019, 5:26 pm

[quote="Ninclow"]What's wrong with carrying similarities to Mufasa?[/quote]

Nothing's wrong with that, but since Kion is a 50% + 50% mix of his parents, it would have been cool to see more of Nala's features in his appearance. I think she's pretty and no one has the same unique eye color than her and Sarafina. It would have been nice if Kion had inherited them, it would have made him more of his own kind, but still close to his father and grandfather.
Heleigh
In your reflection

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard