anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby WildSimba » January 16th, 2018, 1:54 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Oh do I need to mention how some of you wanted an old member dead? And call others names? Hmmmmmmm???[/quote]

lolwut what older member did I ever say I wanted dead? That's definitely not anything I'd ever say even jokingly but okay.

Tbh, I was mostly just pointing out the name originally because I was assuming from the name it was a troll (and her biteback certainly didn't tell me otherwise)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Gemini » January 16th, 2018, 2:01 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Actually sweetie this is classed as cyber bullying[/quote]

Maybe Amanda took it a bit too far, but calling someone out on their behavior isn't "bullying". Personally I get tired of her whiny incomprehensible posts over months and months and I'm sure others do as well. She's honestly brought this on herself, not to mention she also gets ridiculously defensive over everything as you can see in this thread.

Are some people being mean? Yeah. Is it entirely undeserved? Not really. I'm under no real obligation to be nice to everyone.

[quote="Tsuki"]
What's also funny is that you hide behind your PCs and say [censored] like this. You wouldn't dare say it to someones face.[/quote]

Er, no - pretty sure if my patience were tested I would say the same IRL. Likely the same with the others here.

BTW I've also never had any personal issue with you, Tsuki, and I still don't really. Not sure why you're suddenly getting very involved in this, though.

[quote="WildSimba"]

lolwut what older member did I ever say I wanted dead? That's definitely not anything I'd ever say even jokingly but okay. [/quote]

Also this. Who on God's green Earth are you even referring to? :?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tsuki » January 16th, 2018, 2:05 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Remember that time this forum was 100% water and 0% meaningful content oh wait[/quote]

Having a go at someones post? Yup bullying

[quote="WildSimba"]Image

and the staff just be like[/quote]

^ I assume you aren't talking about Moka here

I could go on. What you may see as a "joke" is certainly not. You're just proving a point as to why many people left. Give it a rest. Seriously.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby WildSimba » January 16th, 2018, 2:08 am

[quote="Tsuki"][quote="WildSimba"]Remember that time this forum was 100% water and 0% meaningful content oh wait[/quote]

Having a go at someones post? Yup bullying

[quote="WildSimba"]Image

and the staff just be like[/quote]

^ I assume you aren't talking about Moka here

^ Having a go at certain members.

I could go on. What you may see as a "joke" is certainly not. You're just proving a point as to why many people left. Give it a rest. Seriously.[/quote]

Observations aren't bullying but go on. lol As Janna said why're you even here arguing? What are YOU doing other than pointing fingers and throwing fuel in the fire?
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tora » January 16th, 2018, 2:08 am

Kion Likes Popcorn. Kion gets popcorn. Kion watches this entertainment unfold. :smilekion: Anyway check out this cool Lion Guard Popcorn Box.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Tsuki » January 16th, 2018, 2:12 am

Gemini- By all means add me on Skype and tell me face to face then. I'm sure you wouldn't ;).

Actually I'm not sure why I'm bothering with you guys tbh.

And oh someone mentioning someone dying of a water overdose and posting a picture of said member calling themselves a twat. Mature. Really mature.

I just happened to come online because I was wondering how many new episodes of TLG had been released and sadly came across this hellhole. I'm not sure why I bother tbh :?. Gemini you use to be a decent person but yeh....I wouldn't say that now sadly.

But yes this place has gone to pots. You guys really need to get out more/
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » January 16th, 2018, 2:19 am

Anyway, I have a Job to get to and you know....a life.

I do feel sorry for you if all you can do is come on here a troll and what's the word you used..oh yeh "joke".

Goodnight.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby WildSimba » January 16th, 2018, 2:23 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Anyway, I have a Job to get to and you know....a life.

I do feel sorry for you if all you can do is come on here a troll and what's the word you used..oh yeh "joke".

Goodnight.[/quote]

>implying none of us have jobs or lives? You act as if we just stick on here all day waiting to troll people lmao Stop acting like you're so high and mighty please, I'm sure you've made your mistakes on here too if we were to dig. You're cherry picking tiny things and assuming we're all bad people when that's not the case at all. I really don't even know you so don't act like you know me.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Gemini » January 16th, 2018, 2:35 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Anyway, I have a Job to get to and you know....a life.[/quote]

[quote="Tsuki"]You guys really need to get out more/[/quote]

Dude, I post on maybe three threads anymore on here, sporadically. I don't think you can pull that card on me, especially as you know literally nothing about what I do IRL.

You're also the only one getting so worked up about this. Relax.

[quote="Tsuki"] Gemini you use to be a decent person but yeh....I wouldn't say that now sadly.[/quote]

If getting annoyed by seeing the same garbage over and over and taking the piss at it counts as not being a decent person, then I don't think you're casting a very wide net.

I've literally never had any issue with you, but if that's the way things are going to be then I can't say my feelings or real life is going to be affected much by some random drama on a Lion King forum, so alrighty. Bye then.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby JackStover » January 16th, 2018, 2:56 am

Can you people shut the [censored] up?
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard