anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby SimbasGuard » August 21st, 2015, 8:01 am

Kids do tend to laugh when they are playing and having fun. If anything it makes the scene more believable and you quickly realize that Kion and Bunga must be very good friends.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » August 21st, 2015, 4:16 pm

yeah lion guard looks like a really good movie and show i cant wait for it just 3 months away well sortof less since this month is close to being over but i dont know how much it would be anyways since there not saying a day just the month but they are saying the day with the show witch is january the 3rd just 2 more months till lion guard comes out :)
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 27th, 2015, 6:07 pm

Guys, here's something we need to put int I notice: due to different time zones in different country's, the lion guard may be released at different times in each country. The thing is, someone who lives in a country where it is, say, 18:30, may have just seen the lion guard, but in another country, it's still 11 in the morning and they haven't seen it yet. The person who sees it goes onto mlk and tells everyone about it and it ruins it for the people who haven't seen it yet. We should make a separate subject that is where we can discuss the lion guard, but put on the tab "WARNING SPOULER ALERT" so that we don't ruin it for anyone!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby goody2shoes » September 27th, 2015, 6:14 pm

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]Guys, here's something we need to put int I notice: due to different time zones in different country's, the lion guard may be released at different times in each country. The thing is, someone who lives in a country where it is, say, 18:30, may have just seen the lion guard, but in another country, it's still 11 in the morning and they haven't seen it yet. The person who sees it goes onto mlk and tells everyone about it and it ruins it for the people who haven't seen it yet. We should make a separate subject that is where we can discuss the lion guard, but put on the tab "WARNING SPOULER ALERT" so that we don't ruin it for anyone![/quote]
yeah your right about that i wouldnt really want to know what happens till i see it unless its a sneek peek then i watch that but thats all :)
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 28th, 2015, 2:06 am

your right about that ;) , but if we wanted we could spoil our selves if we wanted too right and read the people who have seen it? right?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 28th, 2015, 3:45 am

Of course, if you wanted to ruin it for yourselves ;)
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 28th, 2015, 5:41 am

well its more of seeing the first few word like AWESOME OR I LOVE IT but not the rest, I just want to make sure its good, cause Im kinda afraid to find out. all I want to hear is that its GOOD/PROMISING, not bad.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 28th, 2015, 12:40 pm

Yeah

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Lyonize » September 28th, 2015, 2:55 pm

I propose a 48 hour period after TLG airs where posts containing spoilers should have a *Spoiler* tag.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Pride Points: 9

Postby goody2shoes » September 28th, 2015, 4:11 pm

i know i will like it no matter what and i will try to get lion guard stuff once it comes out
goody2shoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard