anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 18th, 2015, 4:59 am

Ok so now I think i realize the people who have done there early research on TLG are mostly all for TLG, but the ones who don't do there research early on well once they see the new footage for the first time OF COURSE THERE GONNA SAY @$%# THIS, Well lucky us i did alot of research and reviewing to get used to what to expect on whats to come.

but now I worry, about its popularity rate cause not everyone like TLK2 or just hates it.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 5:11 am

[quote="KiovuLove"]In other news, Sarah Hyland for kiara! :)[/quote]

Actually Sarah Hyland will be voicing a character called Tiifu. Eden Riegel will voice Kiara.

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Ok so now I think i realize the people who have done there early research on TLG are mostly all for TLG, but the ones who don't do there research early on well once they see the new footage for the first time OF COURSE THERE GONNA SAY @$%# THIS, Well lucky us i did alot of research and reviewing to get used to what to expect on whats to come.

but now I worry, about its popularity rate cause not everyone like TLK2 or just hates it.[/quote]

Exactly I figured that out yesterday after watching some negative reviews on You Tube, but I think people like that are the minority of the fan base. I doubt, some negative opinions of some of the shows clips will affect the show's overall popularity. It is not like these naysayers are highly regarded television critics. They are just fans of The Lion King like all of us on this forum. They just have a negative opinion on The Lion Guard. From what I have see thus far it will be their loss.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 18th, 2015, 3:52 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Ok so now I think i realize the people who have done there early research on TLG are mostly all for TLG, but the ones who don't do there research early on well once they see the new footage for the first time OF COURSE THERE GONNA SAY @$%# THIS, Well lucky us i did alot of research and reviewing to get used to what to expect on whats to come.

but now I worry, about its popularity rate cause not everyone like TLK2 or just hates it.[/quote]

Exactly I figured that out yesterday after watching some negative reviews on You Tube, but I think people like that are the minority of the fan base. I doubt, some negative opinions of some of the shows clips will affect the show's overall popularity. It is not like these naysayers are highly regarded television critics. They are just fans of The Lion King like all of us on this forum. They just have a negative opinion on The Lion Guard. From what I have see thus far it will be their loss.[/quote]

Thats exactly what i DID, despite there negativity, It was kinda funny to see there faces.... :lol:

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby goody2shoes » August 18th, 2015, 4:15 pm

yeah to me lion guard looks like its going to be a really good show and hopefully it will stay on tv but i wonder what they are going to take off to bring lion guard on well i guess i will just have to wait and see i know there not going to take off jake and the never land pirates seeing as there comeing out with captain jake and the never land pirates
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 5:06 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Thats exactly what i DID, despite there negativity, It was kinda funny to see there faces.... :lol:[/quote]

Yes that was hilarious :lol: The Only thing I'm worried about is if The Disney Jr. channel itself will have different episodes than Disney Channel. Like the way Timon and Pumbaa had different episodes in syndication vs. The episodes that CBS aired on Saturday Mornings? Of course since Disney owns both Disney Channel and Disney Jr. I probably don't need to worry.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby goody2shoes » August 18th, 2015, 5:19 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]Thats exactly what i DID, despite there negativity, It was kinda funny to see there faces.... :lol:[/quote]

Yes that was hilarious :lol: The Only thing I'm worried about is if The Disney Jr. channel itself will have different episodes than Disney Channel. Like the way Timon and Pumbaa had different episodes in syndication vs. The episodes that CBS aired on Saturday Mornings? Of course since Disney owns both Disney Channel and Disney Jr. I probably don't need to worry.[/quote]
i think they both will air the same day so they woulnt have diferent episodes
goody2shoes

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 11:45 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"]i think they both will air the same day so they woulnt have diferent episodes[/quote]

That does make perfect sense, thanks goody2shoes.

SimbasGuard

Postby goody2shoes » August 19th, 2015, 4:24 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="goody2shoes"]i think they both will air the same day so they woulnt have diferent episodes[/quote]

That does make perfect sense, thanks goody2shoes.[/quote]
your welcome
goody2shoes

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 21st, 2015, 5:28 am

After watching the 3 minute clip again and again, someone said that the laughing and giggling of Bunga and Kion running around with the baobab ball was not necessary, I find it very cute :edsmile: who wouldn't want to laugh and run around an be crazy :edsmile: cause im going crazy over this new show :edsmile:

gothprincesskiara

Postby Elton John » August 21st, 2015, 6:00 am

It's almost as if kion and bungaa are friends, I mean if you remember during the first movie in the 'just can't wait to be king' song simba and nala showed their playful side with each other.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard