anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby goody2shoes » January 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

oh ok i didn't know because when channels use to say a weak of new episodes of a show then it was on friday but nowadays when they say a weak its only monday through friday and ok thanks
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » January 4th, 2018, 7:37 am

Saturday and Sunday are weekends (like no one knew that) so there should be 5 new episodes.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » January 4th, 2018, 1:36 pm

yeah i don't really understand that. but when channels say new episodes all week they meen monday tuseday wensday and thursday a lot. but with nickoladean a lot of times when they say a week of new episodes they only have new on tuseday and thursday. i don't really know what they think is a week like you said it should be 5 episodes. but it use to be when they say a week of new episodes channels would have 5 episodes.
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » January 5th, 2018, 8:35 am

Yeah, things have changed since I was little. Maybe Disney channel considers Friday part of the Weekend :?

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby goody2shoes » January 5th, 2018, 1:35 pm

yeah maybe they do.
goody2shoes

Postby Elton John » January 5th, 2018, 3:08 pm

disney considers Mulan to be a princess

so it’s not out of the realm of possibility for them to think that friday is a part of the weekend.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » January 6th, 2018, 9:58 am

:lol: Excellent point. I have no problem with Mulan being a Princess, but I think it is a bad Idea for Disney Channel/Disney Channel Jr. to teach preschool age children that a week only has four days. :exasperated:

SimbasGuard

Postby JackStover » January 8th, 2018, 2:45 am

None of the descriptions for the episodes this week imply Fuli will have a big role. I mean, she could - we have to wait and see - but I feel like she's been severely underutilized this season. Which is a shame, as she's my favorite character.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby JackStover » January 9th, 2018, 8:03 pm

They revealed a new character, a female lion, who will be in seven-to-nine episodes next season.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/andi-ma ... 202657643/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJzaQ1QK7Y
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Elton John » January 9th, 2018, 9:52 pm

she’s a part of a new pride of lions, the ‘night pride’.

Makes me wonder if she will become Kions ‘betrothed’. It would help bypass any incest allegations of tiifu and zuri, and would make more sense than him being with fuli or jasiri.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard