anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 16th, 2018, 5:24 am

yeah, and some of us have Asbergers boyfriends, so I demand respect here!, we are getting off course of the actual topic.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby kawaiineko-chan » January 16th, 2018, 6:45 am

yo what up my good senpais!! I mean honestly from a japanses perspective i think all of you guys are being incredible bakas. I mean my fellow japaner, panda-chan, zerodiz is right u are incredibly awful. ur also really funny, but i hate it when other people are funny, this is a no fun zone. please stop being mean to gaijin. Zerodiz, panda-chan is very funny and u need to get w the meem, but also the memes need to die, theyre all awful. Gemini unfortunately tsuki, another weeb is correct u used to be a nice person but ever since you started owning a horse youve become awful. You smell like horse all of the time. God you smell bad!! Tsuko, you are also wrong, janna is never at home she is in love with her horse!! she wants to eat her horse!! Also tsu, u could also benefit from a good ol' meme. Wildsimba, i know ur incredibly dumb but i am the older member u threatened with death. I forgive u btw, but if u do it again, i will have to threaten u with death in turn. Gothprincekiarar, i am in love with ur boyfriend.
Ok but bakc on topic, am i the only one who wants to catipult that little Kion ttwink into the sun??? hes obviously a replacement for simbas real daughter kopu. I hate these peopel they killed kopu!!
kawaiineko-chan
★ memes n' dreams ★

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nickname(s): Japanese Memelord, Kawaiineko-chan, coolgrl365
Pride Points: 21

Postby SimbasGuard » January 16th, 2018, 8:45 am

[quote="kawaiineko-chan"]am i the only one who wants to catipult that little Kion ttwink into the sun??? hes obviously a replacement for simbas real daughter kopu. I hate these peopel they killed kopu!![/quote]

I find Kion to be an interesting well developed character. Much to my surprise Disney does not own Simba's Son Kopa :?

[quote="Tora"]Kion Likes Popcorn. Kion gets popcorn. Kion watches this entertainment unfold. :smilekion: Anyway check out this cool Lion Guard Popcorn Box.
Image[/quote]

Awesome Popcorn boxes. where are they from?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on January 16th, 2018, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TTB-Kun » January 16th, 2018, 9:04 am

where are the mods?
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby it means no worries » January 16th, 2018, 12:16 pm

[quote="TTB-Kun"]where are the mods?[/quote]

Oh they left like a year ago :)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 18th, 2018, 2:44 am

[quote="TTB-Kun"]where are the mods?[/quote]

The gods have abandoned their children.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Azdgari » January 19th, 2018, 4:06 am

For everyone's info, I ran through and got rid of anything inappropriate (some of which was already done by original posters--very cool move).

In all seriousness, I do hope people can get along in this thread moving forward--joking and goofing around here isn't illegal, but just try to respect people that want to discuss TLG here as well, given that it's a TLG topic in a TLG forum.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby WildSimba » January 19th, 2018, 4:34 am

In all seriousness in relation to how I feel about TLG, honestly I saw RoTR and a few random episodes, and must just say that it's really not for me in any capacity. I just feel like the fan-service it does have isn't enough for me to be interested in what I personally feel was being aimed at the disney junior demographic. Ya'll are free to disagree with me, that's just how I personally feel. I have nothing against anyone here liking it, it's just not for me. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Azdgari » January 19th, 2018, 6:09 am

I really liked this song from the pilot.

Not going to lie, didn't really go in for anything else in the show. Sorta like... TLG is to TLK as Teen Titans Go is to Teen Titans. Just a little too watered down and soft around the edges for me personally, which all comes with the younger target audience.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby JackStover » January 19th, 2018, 11:12 am

[quote="WildSimba"]In all seriousness in relation to how I feel about TLG, honestly I saw RoTR and a few random episodes, and must just say that it's really not for me in any capacity.[/quote]
Return of the Roar was a terrible movie. I love the show, but I wouldn't recommend that movie to my worst enemies. As for the quality of the show, it depends on which random episodes you watched.

Return of the Roar is not representative of the show and I genuinely feel like it hurt the show's chances at earning a wider appeal. You can't undo a bad first impression.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard