anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby SimbasGuard » January 10th, 2018, 1:09 pm

[quote="JackStover"]None of the descriptions for the episodes this week imply Fuli will have a big role. I mean, she could - we have to wait and see - but I feel like she's been severely underutilized this season. Which is a shame, as she's my favorite character.[/quote]

The Season is far from over, Fuli could still get a spotlight.

[quote="JackStover"]They revealed a new character, a female lion, who will be in seven-to-nine episodes next season.[/quote]

[quote="Elton John"]she’s a part of a new pride of lions, the ‘night pride’.

Makes me wonder if she will become Kions ‘betrothed’. It would help bypass any incest allegations of tiifu and zuri, and would make more sense than him being with fuli or jasiri.[/quote]

I think we all assumed a new lioness was a strong possibility. If she going to be in seven or nine episodes they must have big plans for her.

I have to wonder though if their doing promos for season 3 already, if that means there will not be a break between season 2 and season 3. Does this mean Season 3 might be the last season of The Lion Guard? :yikes:
Last edited by SimbasGuard on June 20th, 2018, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » January 10th, 2018, 1:21 pm

I doubt it. s2 Characters like the golden zebra (dhababu?) were announced sometime in 2016. S3 was announced late winter/early spring 2017 and I expect s4 to be announced at the same timeframe this year.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » January 10th, 2018, 1:29 pm

I know they usually make the announcement in March. I am just worried needlessly. Oh and it's Dhahabu (says the guy that had to check The Lion Guard Wiki before commenting in The Golden Zebra Thread).

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » January 10th, 2018, 1:36 pm

You really don’t need to worry. If they were cancelling the show early there likely wouldn’t be a s3, instead disney would replace the show with something else.

Getting character announcements for s3 is a good sign.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » January 10th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Excellent point 8-) :thumbsup:

SimbasGuard

Postby goody2shoes » January 10th, 2018, 2:00 pm

theres no need to worry really. with spoungebob they announce all his sesesons really early. and they show episodes from one seson before they are finished with the next. so the lion guard will still be going i hope with way more then 4 sesons. they could keep on showing new episodes with sesame streat they have over 4000 episodes and are getting more. so the lion guard has a posibility to keep going.
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby zerodix » January 10th, 2018, 4:08 pm

is there any known start date for season 3? season 2 is announced to have 23 episodes and we are around episode 15/16/17 or sometihing?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » January 12th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Synopsis for the next set of eps

"After Simba is stung by a scorpion, the Guard must travel to the Outlands to find the cure."

"Jasiri sets up a Hyena Resistance in the Outlands when she learns that Scar has returned. "

"And when Timon and Pumbaa put on a show to lift everyone’s spirits, they soon find they’ve set the stage for a showdown no one will ever forget! "

Credit goes to the lion guard wiki.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby goody2shoes » January 12th, 2018, 6:53 pm

i checked and i don't see any wiki say that really
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Elton John » January 12th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Apparently they are from the itunes Volume 4 synopsis.

Which means they likely won’t happen next but will happen eventually.
Elton John
I’m with you

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard