Celebrating TLG, LETS PARTY!

Re: Celebrating TLG, LETS PARTY!

Postby Carl » November 16th, 2015, 7:46 am

I'll probably watch it online somewhere after it has aired. The 22nd is a Sunday and I have to watch The Walking Dead, so I'll be seeing TLG at a later time. I probably won't celebrate much because I'll either be watching alone (perhaps with some popcorn) or watching with my little cousin. Also, considering how little I know of it so far, it may not be worth celebrating imo, even if it's not bad.

That said, have fun with your celebrations, peeps who intend to celebrate. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Celebrating TLG, LETS PARTY!

Postby SimbasGuard » November 16th, 2015, 12:58 pm

My plans have changed yet again. Now I will be making homemade cheeseburgers and Tater Tots. to enjoy while I watch The Lion Guard.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard