So kion gets super 'rawr' powers, what about the rest of em?

So kion gets super 'rawr' powers, what about the rest of em?

Postby Elton John » October 8th, 2015, 12:46 am

I'm guessing that, while keeping things relatively mundane (as mundane as superpowered african animals can get)

Fuli gets enhanced agility and speed.

Ono has better precision when flying.

Bungaa has enhanced perception.

Beshte will get enhanced strength and resiliance.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: So kion gets super 'rawr' powers, what about the rest of

Postby Lyonize » October 8th, 2015, 7:26 am

When I read the title, I was skeptical but then I remembered that the producers said it'll be like The Lion King meets The Avengers. So it makes a lot of sense that they'd all get some sort of supernatural ability. Has it been revealed that they all get one or are we still just speculating?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Elton John » October 8th, 2015, 7:30 am

Speculation for now.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby zerodix » October 9th, 2015, 3:35 pm

I guess they all have a specialty that is linked to their species. indeed Fuli with speed, Bunga might get strong, and maybe Beshte will blow water or something :D I hope it doesn't get too magically involved, to keep it in line with the current lion king lore.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Regulus » October 9th, 2015, 4:04 pm

I'm going to laugh when they all get their cutie marks at the same time Kion discovers he has magical roar powers
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 9th, 2015, 5:23 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I'm going to laugh when they all get their cutie marks at the same time Kion discovers he has magical roar powers[/quote]

can we please stop calling them cuttie marks this is NOT MLP
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Lyonize » October 9th, 2015, 10:58 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I'm going to laugh when they all get their cutie marks at the same time Kion discovers he has magical roar powers[/quote]

I'm going to guess that Kion chooses the members of the Lion Gard and it's then that they get theirs. Either that or they all have their own individual experiences unique to themselves and they get it at that point. I'm going to laugh if that's what happens. haha
Lyonize

Postby Regulus » October 9th, 2015, 11:01 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"][quote="Regulus"]I'm going to laugh when they all get their cutie marks at the same time Kion discovers he has magical roar powers[/quote]

can we please stop calling them cuttie marks this is NOT MLP[/quote]

You're right, they are different. Unfortunately the mark isn't on his flank, so we can't make the butt jokes that are so common in the MLP fandom. :(
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Lyonize » October 9th, 2015, 11:54 pm

[quote="Regulus"]Unfortunately the mark isn't on his flank, so we can't make the butt jokes that are so common in the MLP fandom. :([/quote]

inb4 plots
Lyonize

Postby SimbasGuard » October 10th, 2015, 8:56 am

Whatever powers the other members of The Lion Guard get, I think (with the exception of Kion) that the powers of The Lion Guard will enhance the cubs ability to an adult level. that would enable them to fight enemies that would otherwise be beyond a cubs abilities to handle. As the cubs then grow into adults (Something that now seems less unlikely than it used too. Considering recent developments.) They would no longer need magic.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Next

Return to The Lion Guard