Speculation on Tiifu.

Re: Speculation on Tiifu.

Postby Lyonize » October 11th, 2015, 12:05 am

Really? If anyone is going to be the crush, I would think it'd be Zuri. She's been talked about more so I think she'll have a bigger role than Tiifu at least.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasGuard » October 11th, 2015, 9:33 am

I agree with the idea that she is a cub from another Pride, that is Kiara's friend.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby NaiaRulez » October 18th, 2015, 2:15 pm

I don't think she's Simba and Nala's third cub, but I like the theory that she's friends with Kiara and Kion. In fact, I think she's Kiara's best friend and has a crush on Kion xD
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Troll Berserker » October 18th, 2015, 6:24 pm

[quote="Lyonize"]Really? If anyone is going to be the crush, I would think it'd be Zuri. She's been talked about more so I think she'll have a bigger role than Tiifu at least.[/quote]
Why everyone says that Zuri is definitely another cub from the pride? It's not confirmed yet if she's even a lion.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasGuard » October 18th, 2015, 11:35 pm

[quote="Troll Berserker"]Why everyone says that Zuri is definitely another cub from the pride? It's not confirmed yet if she's even a lion.[/quote]

I think the reason that so many people think that Zuri is a lioness, is because the name means beautiful. That and Kion does not yet have a love interest. Although with Tifu being a lioness, Zuri may not be a lioness.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on November 8th, 2015, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 19th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Just something I've been wondering... Simba seemed pretty mad at Kion for attempting to organize a non-lion Lion Guard.
What if he found Tiifu (from the pride or not) and was trying to persuade Kion to let her join as a member? When Kiara gets into trouble, Tiifu realises that she's not cut out for it. That's when Kion gathers his Lion Guard to save the day.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbasGuard » October 19th, 2015, 11:14 pm

Interesting possibility. SimbaPrescott. Although since the first picture we saw of Tifu was her with Simba, Nala, and Kiara. I am more inclined to think she is a friend of Kiara's. Although your idea is just as possible.

SimbasGuard

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard