Does Rafiki look a little different to you?

Does Rafiki look a little different to you?

Postby Kion128 » October 23rd, 2015, 4:25 pm

I've looked at screenshots of Rafiki and he seems somewhat older. Does anyone else think so?
Kion128

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Does Rafiki look a little different to you?

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 23rd, 2015, 9:35 pm

well all I know they did a pretty good job of matching his voices as close a possibles
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby TheLionPrince » October 23rd, 2015, 10:59 pm

It would be nice if you show us the screenshots so we can make judgment on it. However, I do not think it is implied for Rafiki to be older since his appearance hardly changes throughout the franchise. If anything, it is likely the animation style the creators are going for that make the characters look different to you than how they appeared in the films.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 24th, 2015, 2:38 pm

It just looks like a change in the art style, honestly. It doesn't make much sense for him to be older, if this is a midquel of sorts.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Tsuki » October 24th, 2015, 2:45 pm

It would be interesting if he was a little older but I think it's just the art design that makes him look like that.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to The Lion Guard