Bunga: good or bad?

Re: Bunga: good or bad?

Postby Squeely » December 15th, 2015, 1:27 am

He was less annoying in the first TLG episode. I'm starting to grow pretty fond of the little guy.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Shawry111 » December 15th, 2015, 7:01 am

Wait what? I missed the first episode?
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Squeely » December 15th, 2015, 7:58 am

[quote="Shawry111"]Wait what? I missed the first episode?[/quote]
It hasn't aired yet but is available for download on things like iTunes and the Disney jr app. It's free! :D
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby rachel » September 27th, 2018, 2:19 pm

Bunga is so annoying! :grrzira: His voice gives me a headache!!! When the sho first came out, I watched it even though I was like 16 at the time and I was so excited for the show. But I had to turn off the TV because I hate bunga so much. Now I watch the show on youtube and skip the parts when bunga speaks. :grr2: He is also disrespectful to King Simba :bigteethnala: :soaked: :wha: :tama: and he gets away with it untill the sink hole scene when Simba and Bunga are trying to get out. Simba fineally has it with Bunga's disrespect and roars in his face.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Postby Ninclow » September 27th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Yes, because in all history of men, there have never been a kid who's known to have trouble taking overly prim and proper adults seriously before. :P
Ninclow

Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 28th, 2018, 2:29 am

Bunga? :roll: uuugh :exasperated: :annoyed: :puhleeez: what made DJ come up with a honey badger that was supposed to be brave but hes nothing but full of it, stupid, and obnoxious, he is too brave for his own good, I mean this is a bad example of behavior in front of the kids, he is on my list of stupid, along with Cheezy and Chungu, and Thurston. I liked him better in the very first short film.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AmaniTheLion1996 » October 5th, 2018, 6:31 pm

I love him. He's so cute and funny. Bunga's also a good friend to Kion & the others. He calmed Kion in "Never Roar Again." He helped Ono with his issues in that same episode. Bunga also cares about his uncles. He tried to get the Utamu for Timon & Pumbaa in "The Search for Utamu" aka "Fuli Speeds Ahead."
AmaniTheLion1996

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kuishi na basi kuishi

Pride Points: 0

Postby rachel » December 4th, 2018, 6:30 pm

Ultra Fox is sooo right about bunga: I know alot about animals too, but real rattels are badass surviveors and resilant they won't make annoying comments, and just act stupid for any rediculus reasons. And Bunga looks like the product of insest instead of like a real rattel. A real rattel can take on 6 lions, but Bunga can't even catch a fruit, whithout getting stuck in a tree. Disney really needs to give Bunga's spechies the dignity it deserves or just have nala eat bunga....
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram

Postby Pepster » January 7th, 2019, 12:25 pm

I like him, although I think he can get a bit annoying at times.
Pepster
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

I will not let you destroy my world!!!

Nickname(s): Pep

Postby TheLionPrince » January 8th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Bunga is a character best used in small doses. Using him too much can turn into a bad thing
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard