Bunga: good or bad?

Bunga: good or bad?

Postby Kion128 » November 27th, 2015, 12:03 am

A lot of the Lion King fandom seems to be divided on the character of Bunga. Some people like him, while others see him as annoying. Post your opinions here.
Kion128

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Bunga: good or bad?

Postby Gaze » November 27th, 2015, 12:31 am

hope it's alright if I just copy and paste what I wrote in another thread!

[quote="Sadiki"]I see a lot of you absolutely hate Bunga. and yeah, don't get me wrong....he is annoying and over-energetic and i totally get that. but he's just a lil kid, and i'm sure a lot of equally energetic lil kids will relate to him. he's by no means one of my favorite characters but i really don't hate the lil guy! for one thing he has a pretty neat character design.
but also i really like the friendship between him and Kion. he is very supportive of Kion and so happy for him upon learning the news that Kion will be leader of the Lion Guard, and so eager to join the Guard himself. and it's all just really cute.
plus Zuka Zama is a really fun and catchy song. this sequence is what made me appreciate Bunga more. he might be immature and obnoxious, but he sure seems to have everything pretty figured out! his whole life philosophy is pretty admirable, i gotta say. i love the way it contrasts with Timon and Pumbaa's 'problem-free philosophy', but that doesn't stop Bunga from appreciating the 'hakuna matata' way of life too.

so basically yes he is annoying but he deserves more credit. haha[/quote]

he's just a cute lil dude havin' fun, yknow
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Tsuki » November 27th, 2015, 12:43 am

I find him rather annoying but he may grow on me :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby escobea1 » November 27th, 2015, 12:54 am

I really like him. He reminds me of several cousins not afraid of annoying people with his love of life. I admire and respect personalities like that.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » November 27th, 2015, 12:58 am

[quote="escobea1"]He reminds me of several cousins not afraid of annoying people with his love of life. I admire and respect personalities like that.[/quote]
great way of putting it. this is sort of what I was trying to get at in saying I admire Bunga's "zuka zama" philosophy. I really agree with you!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 27th, 2015, 4:47 am

:puhleeez: UGH ok im am trying to get everyone attention about how HONEY BADGERS DON'T CARE!, they do things that we consider stupid and crazy, I find Bunga cute and a dare devil cause that what honey badgers do Do I need to post this Honey Badger dont care video and the wildKratss please watch these and you will understand.
For once if you just take the time to learn about honey badgers you would see Bungas point of view.
Honey Badger dont care, Scuze some of the language in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

and the wild Kratts Honey Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUcSX4Xv9NY

seriously am I the only animal expert on this form? :roll:

Im sorry for sounding frustrated but it bugs me when people don't understand animals and there real behaviors
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Ultra Fox » November 27th, 2015, 5:06 am

I hate him.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 27th, 2015, 6:09 am

and no one listens to me, this is like you say you hate honey badgers,.....Well I tried. :sosorry:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Ultra Fox » November 27th, 2015, 6:14 am

Real honey badgers don't have:

-Annoying voices
-Cringe-worthy catchphrases
-The inability to STFU
-Dim-witted retorts to everything said to them
-Awful pop songs

Oh, and Bunga is so needlessly stupid that I'm sure even a real honey badger is smarter.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby escobea1 » November 27th, 2015, 8:00 am

Just reading that makes me smile. I respect firm opinions. I congratulate Joshua Rush's performance. Bunga's optimism and eagerness to help his friends just thrilled me. I've thought otherwise at first, but he is my favorite character of the guard. However, to each their own for sure.
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Next

Return to The Lion Guard