never roar again

Re: never roar again

Postby Aelwen » September 17th, 2016, 10:25 am

Wow! Nala is drawn pretty well, her proportions are more like in the first movies.

One lioness is really not a match against 5 hyenas.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Troll Berserker » September 20th, 2016, 10:43 am

It's odd, because the episode was delayed, we see Nne and Tano among Janja's clan like nothing happened
https://youtu.be/AzZtujfrGgQ
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Elton John » September 20th, 2016, 12:45 pm

I have to wonder why did they delay it... I doubt it was to edit anything...but perhaps airing an episode with makuu in it so close to the toddler being eaten at dw by a gator' would not have been a good idea...

Especially considering how in the episode, based on clips of the full episode that has aired in a few places...

Spoiler: show
Nala is at one point in danger of being eaten by makuu and company? I think? I have not seen the full episode

So they chose to delay the episode for a few months and air it when most have forgotten about the tragedy at disneyworld.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Troll Berserker » September 23rd, 2016, 10:34 am

It was aired in Australia last week and in some other countries. I've heard that it's apparently "too violent" for America.
It annoys me so much that these apisodes are not ired regulary. First we have nice regular aring and then we have to wait a month or two for one episode...

Another clip:
https://youtu.be/B-3lQ0t9cmI
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Elton John » September 23rd, 2016, 2:13 pm

Too violent for americans? We have more guns than people. Kind of an absurd claim.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Aelwen » September 23rd, 2016, 5:01 pm

Did anyone record it?
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby moonsugar33 » September 26th, 2016, 11:18 am

Here it is!

moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Sarger » September 26th, 2016, 1:28 pm

OH BOY THE WAIT FOR COLLEGE TO END
Sarger
wew lad

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby Chavratheserval » September 27th, 2016, 12:57 am

[quote="moonsugar33"]
Here it is!

[/quote]

THE WORLD IS FINALLY AT PEACE
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Carl » September 27th, 2016, 1:08 am

After seeing the episode, I really don't understand why people would think it's too violent for Americans. It wasn't any more violent than any other episodes, and, while rushed and therefore not done as well as it could have been, Kion struggling with the damage he inadvertently caused was great for character development, and is the kind of thing that can teach kids important lessons as they can learn from Kion's mistake and all. That was really excellent for young kids' programming. I hope it airs here eventually. My little cousin will love this episode.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard