Janja's New Crew

Janja's New Crew

Postby moonsugar33 » August 10th, 2016, 6:37 am

:eviljanja: Due on Friday, the 26th of August! Image

"Janja replaces Chungu and Cheezi with two new hyenas in an attempt to sideline the Lion Guard."
Alas, and here I was hoping we might see him recruiting other species. Still, more hyenas! I'm excited! :evil5:
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Janja's New Crew

Postby zerodix » August 10th, 2016, 2:48 pm

I hope this means Jasiri makes a comeback, since she was supposed to be a recurring character. I hope these 2 new hyena's are worth the wait! the latest new characters appearing in TLG were worth the wait. I love them!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Troll Berserker » August 11th, 2016, 8:53 pm

I wonder what happened to the two (three?) hyenas that were present in the ROTR movie. Maybe we will see them again?
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2016, 7:23 am

I'm guessing that these new Hyenas are far more formidable than Cheesy and Chungu. Perhaps Janja recruits Hyenas outside of his clan.

[quote="Troll Berserker"]I wonder what happened to the two (three?) hyenas that were present in the ROTR movie. Maybe we will see them again?[/quote]

There are definitely more Hyenas in Janja's clan than just Cheesy and Chungu. There were Three other Hyenas besides Cheesy and Chungu with Janja when they tried to capture Kiara in Can't Wait To Be Queen. and it was more that Just Janja, Cheesy, and Chungu that fought Jasiri and Kion in Never Judge A Hyena by It's Spots.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 5th, 2016, 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby moonsugar33 » August 12th, 2016, 7:36 am

I don't know how I could so cleanly forget about the other hyenas!
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2016, 8:21 am

[quote="moonsugar33"]I don't know how I could so cleanly forget about the other hyenas![/quote]

They don't get much screen time so it is an understandable mistake. They also don't have any names. ;)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » August 18th, 2016, 8:00 am

Makes me hope we learn a little more about those other hyenas down the line. They looked interesting!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » August 18th, 2016, 8:17 am

normally when there is a new episode, i check out lionguard wikia.. but they changed it and it looks very very poor now. they used to have a database with newest pics and screen shots, merch and more. so sad.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 18th, 2016, 1:35 pm

[quote="zerodix"]normally when there is a new episode, i check out lionguard wikia.. but they changed it and it looks very very poor now. they used to have a database with newest pics and screen shots, merch and more. so sad.[/quote]
...It hasn't changed though? :kionwhat:

http://lionguard.wikia.com

All of those things are still on there. Did you go to the right wiki? There's about 3 Lion Guard Wikis out there now.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Scar_99 » August 18th, 2016, 3:15 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"][quote="zerodix"]normally when there is a new episode, i check out lionguard wikia.. but they changed it and it looks very very poor now. they used to have a database with newest pics and screen shots, merch and more. so sad.[/quote]
...It hasn't changed though? :kionwhat:

http://lionguard.wikia.com

All of those things are still on there. Did you go to the right wiki? There's about 3 Lion Guard Wikis out there now.[/quote]

wait janjas new crew is out?
:evil: :roar5: :adored: :coldhearted2:
Scar_99

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Scar Taka The evil one
Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Lion Guard