What if they brought Scars Ghost back?

Re: What if they brought Scars Ghost back?

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 19th, 2017, 7:37 pm

um everyone, I think I spoke too soon, take a look at this, what are the odds of this showing up after I make a post on of this topic, what could this mean, does this answer are questions? this is just woooow

download/file.php?id=13242&t=1
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » February 19th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Too early to tell. Scar returning in spectral form would be HUGE.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kallo » February 20th, 2017, 3:27 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Adding on to the Jeremy Irons/Jim Cummings situation, Kallo may have misheard what Cummings actually meant. Towards the end of the video, Cummings claims Irons didn't sing the actual words "Be Prepared!" throughout the entirety of the song. My theory that I held for about a year is that through seamless audio editing, when Scar sings "And injustice deliciously squared/Be prepared!", that is actually Jim Cummings singing as Scar. Listen close enough with your eyes closed so you're not distracted the visuals, and it's impressive how smoothly it shifts from Iron's vocals over to Cumming's vocals without anyone noticing.[/quote]

Actually, I think you may have misheard what Cummings actually said. I mean, not to turn this into a petty argument, but at 3:32 in that video Jim clearly states that "People say 'you just did like 4 or 5 words', but it's all me". Then proceeds to say Irons did the talking parts, but never sang EVEN the "Be Prepared" line, meaning he didn't even sing that part of the song, let alone the rest.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby TheLionPrince » February 20th, 2017, 3:46 am

[quote="Kallo"][quote="TheLionPrince"]Adding on to the Jeremy Irons/Jim Cummings situation, Kallo may have misheard what Cummings actually meant. Towards the end of the video, Cummings claims Irons didn't sing the actual words "Be Prepared!" throughout the entirety of the song. My theory that I held for about a year is that through seamless audio editing, when Scar sings "And injustice deliciously squared/Be prepared!", that is actually Jim Cummings singing as Scar. Listen close enough with your eyes closed so you're not distracted the visuals, and it's impressive how smoothly it shifts from Iron's vocals over to Cumming's vocals without anyone noticing.[/quote]<br abp="619"><br abp="620">Actually, I think you may have misheard what Cummings actually said. I mean, not to turn this into a petty argument, but at 3:32 in that video Jim clearly states that "People say 'you just did like 4 or 5 words', but it's all me". Then proceeds to say Irons did the talking parts, but never sang EVEN the "Be Prepared" line, meaning he didn't even sing that part of the song, let alone the rest.[/quote]

Oh yeah, Cummings did claim he sang all the lyrics. It was kind of hard to hear that the other day since he muttered that under his breath, but still he did say Irons never actually sang the actual words, "Be Prepared". And I'm inclined to believe him.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby SimbasGuard » February 21st, 2017, 7:22 am

This is from Toy Fair. Looks like you may have called it gothprincesskiara :thumbsup:

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Adding on to the Jeremy Irons/Jim Cummings situation, Kallo may have misheard what Cummings actually meant. Towards the end of the video, Cummings claims Irons didn't sing the actual words "Be Prepared!" throughout the entirety of the song. My theory that I held for about a year is that through seamless audio editing, when Scar sings "And injustice deliciously squared/Be prepared!", that is actually Jim Cummings singing as Scar. Listen close enough with your eyes closed so you're not distracted the visuals, and it's impressive how smoothly it shifts from Iron's vocals over to Cumming's vocals without anyone noticing.[/quote]

That is the same video I saw. Now see what you are saying.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Panpardus » February 21st, 2017, 11:11 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]This is from Toy Fair. Looks like you may have called it gothprincesskiara :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Hevi kabisa...
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 21st, 2017, 3:19 pm

uh can can I get a PP for this possibly ? :innocent:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Sushi » February 21st, 2017, 7:49 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]uh can can I get a PP for this possibly ? :innocent:[/quote]
I would if I could but I can't do that, sorry.

It could just be merchandising but i really do hope theres at least one episode with scar in it. Be it spectral form, nightmare or a flashback from simba.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » February 22nd, 2017, 1:46 am

[quote="Sushi"]It could just be merchandising but i really do hope theres at least one episode with scar in it. Be it spectral form, nightmare or a flashback from simba.[/quote]

Well the guy showing the toys did say and I paraphrase:

Spoiler: show
Scar will be a villain in season 2 of The Lion Guard

I doubt he would have said that if the playset in question did not have any tie-in to the series.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » February 22nd, 2017, 1:55 am

I don't want to call him a liar but if true should he have said it? Legally binding non-disclosure agreements and all that. All the people i've chatted with who have worked on the show mentioned they legally can't tell me about future story stuff or they would get in trouble with the mouse.

Maybe he got the ok from disney to mention it?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard