The Lion Guard has been renewed for a third season.

The Lion Guard has been renewed for a third season.

Postby Elton John » March 15th, 2017, 4:29 pm

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: The Lion Guard has been renewed for a third season.

Postby Panpardus » March 15th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Well at least we now know when Season 2 actually starts. I wonder if they're going to keep running this show in concurrence with the 3D film. (My hope is that they don't, but I guess we'll see.)
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » March 16th, 2017, 6:51 am

This is GRRRRRRRRRRREAT! Not only do we know that we are getting a season 3 of The Lion Guard, but it now seems that season 2 will star in the Summer. It would be Awesome if season 2 Debuted in June, but knowing how Disney is I think it is more realistic to expect it in August. Of course if Disney wants to surprise us and start it in May (I won't hold my breath waiting) I certainly won't complain.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » March 16th, 2017, 7:23 am

I predict the show will last for 5-7 seasons.

Which is a rather good run if you ask me.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carambulesco » March 16th, 2017, 5:34 pm

That's really great. I can hardly imagine what will be changed from season to season.
And what I really hope is they fix the script holes they made in the first season; Like increase Kiara's size and kill Bunga.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kallo » March 16th, 2017, 9:06 pm

Last we heard about Season 2, from a reliable source, is that it would kick off with a Return of the Roar -type special, which would air in autumn. Now they're saying summer? So I'd assume that means somewhere later in the summer, then. I dunno. I'm done guessing air-dates/future plans with this show, since it seems they do nothing normally.

Anyway, glad the show's being renewed for a third season. Super strange that we're still in S1, and we're already confirmed to get two more seasons of the show.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby zerodix » March 16th, 2017, 10:09 pm

wow this summer we have season 2! can t wait!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby OnlyTheBrave » March 16th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Aw yeah! This is happening!
OnlyTheBrave

Nickname(s): Iruz Akap
Pride Points: 1

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 17th, 2017, 3:26 am

this BETTER mean Lionesses AND since my dream of Scar being in the show is coming true all they have to do for me now is show some ELEPHANT GRAVEYARD!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Squeely » April 18th, 2017, 10:07 am

[quote="Carambulesco"]That's really great. I can hardly imagine what will be changed from season to season.
And what I really hope is they fix the script holes they made in the first season; Like increase Kiara's size and kill Bunga.[/quote]
I don't think either of those is happening anytime soon. What has been happening, though, is they've slowly been making Bunga a more tolerable character. If they continue in this direction, he'll be fine.

Anyway, glad to hear TLG's been renewed. I'm hoping for somewhere around 5 seasons, a beefy amount of episodes without overstaying its welcome.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Next

Return to The Lion Guard