Simba's voice actor

Re: Simba's voice actor

Postby Aelwen » August 14th, 2017, 10:35 am

[quote="Panpardus"]^This is why I generally find it easier to actually measure their ages according to real lion biology. [/quote]

So do I. I just don't rule out the possibility that TLK lions live slightly longer due to their laws and help of shamans.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Simba's voice actor

Postby SimbasGuard » May 7th, 2018, 6:34 am

[quote="Aelwen"][quote="Panpardus"]^This is why I generally find it easier to actually measure their ages according to real lion biology. [/quote]

So do I. I just don't rule out the possibility that TLK lions live slightly longer due to their laws and help of shamans.[/quote]

Those two points are excellent. Perhaps The Lions of The Lion King have the potential to live as long as Lions in captivity. (Thinking Out of universe.There is also the Perpetual Adult and healthy thing that affects most fictional characters).
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard