AJ Mclean to voice a character on the show.

Re: AJ Mclean to voice a character on the show.

Postby Kallo » July 3rd, 2017, 4:11 pm

Fuli wouldn't make much sense. It'll likely be Kiara. Though, I guess it could also be Jasiri, even though she isn't a real main character per se.

Could also be someone completely new, that's just a "main character" within the episode itself.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Re: AJ Mclean to voice a character on the show.

Postby SimbasGuard » April 21st, 2018, 6:10 am

If the rumors (yes I said rumors so I know that pretty much invalidates what I am about to suggest). of this Mole character not appearing until Season 3 are true. The character in question could be Rani (I doubt it), but maybe if she were seemingly alone and did not have to put on a brave face for her Pride. She might be able to admit that she actually has some fears and may even be able to deal with them instead of suppressing them.

Of course now that I have said this. The next new episode we get will be this one.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard