AJ Mclean to voice a character on the show.

AJ Mclean to voice a character on the show.

Postby Elton John » May 10th, 2017, 10:56 pm

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7785182/aj-mclean-disney-the-lion-guard-backstreet-boys-interview

So the show has had a spice girl, and now a backstreet boy? What's next? A member of Green Day? Boys 2 Men? Mariah Carey?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: AJ Mclean to voice a character on the show.

Postby JackStover » May 11th, 2017, 1:32 pm

The description for the episode he's in, from the article...

[quote]When one of the main characters falls down into the dark mole tunnel with no way to see the potential dangers, Kuchimba uses his soulful singing voice to assure her the dark isn’t so scary after all.[/quote]
Will the "her" be Fuli? She doesn't strike me as being afraid of the dark and I could have sworn an episode had her in a tunnel or something, but maybe that was one of the comics I'm thinking about. I suppose being in a completely blackened tunnel would freak out some people who aren't afraid of the natural dark. Kiara is also a possibility - she's not a "main" character, but could easily be described as such by people unfamiliar with the show. It's unlikely to be Tiifu or Zuri.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Panpardus » May 11th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Kiara's been a bit of a damsel in distress in a good number of appearances, so she'd be my guess.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » May 13th, 2017, 8:33 am

I'm inclined to think it will be Fuli because as stated she is a main character. Although if that turns out to be the case. They gave the identity of the Main character away by saying her. As Fuli is the only female main character. However if they meant main character of The Lion King franchise rather than main character of The Lion Guard the Kiara is a very good probability.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 15th, 2018, 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » May 13th, 2017, 9:23 am

a lot of pop up commercials came up when i read that article, but i read he is voicing a golden mole? never heard of this species... where i live they tend to be black furred.. and blind.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panpardus » May 14th, 2017, 5:54 am

Fun fact: golden moles (of which there are multiple species) aren't "true" moles; they ended up that way as a result of convergent evolution.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby zerodix » May 15th, 2017, 9:02 am

thats pretty unique in nature, interesting! i cant wait for the 2nd season..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » May 15th, 2017, 5:55 pm

I am biased because I've been a BSB fan since the first hour, haha, but I really like AJ's spoken voice, I think he could do a good job.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KiovuLove » July 2nd, 2017, 8:30 pm

I personally love AJ McLean. He's my favorite male singer :) his daughter is a fan of the show so I doubt he'll do a bad job or anything. I can't wait!!!
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Squeely » July 2nd, 2017, 10:22 pm

I'd rather it be Kiara, Tiifu, or Zuri than Fuli, if only because we see the former three a lot less than Fuli. But the only one of those three I'd argue barely qualifies as a main character is Kiara, so it's most likely to be Fuli.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Next

Return to The Lion Guard