[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - season 2: what we know yet — My Lion King Forum

season 2: what we know yet

season 2: what we know yet

Postby zerodix » May 22nd, 2017, 7:52 am

Season 2 is about to air this summer and this is what we know by now:

-Babysitter Bunga is a new TLG book, based on an upcoming episode. It is likely to be an episode of season 2. In some scans of these book pages we see the jackals return and a baby/young serval.
-We have an ex Spicegirl, Emma Bunton voicing a Zebra, that is golden-brownish striped in a concept art
-AJ from Backstreet Boys will be voicing a golden mole (much gold there, lol)
-Scar will be in one or more episode
-there is also a celebrity voicing a large type of lizzard, which concept art is on the internets as well.
-season 1 had 26 episodes. (i am not totally sure about this last fact, correct me if I'm wrong!)

What we don't know yet:
-when will season 2 kick off with a new episode?
-will Kovu and/or the Outlanders make a comeback?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: season 2: what we know yet

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » May 22nd, 2017, 8:11 pm

I do hope the Outlanders get featured again!
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Ninclow » May 23rd, 2017, 12:10 am

If they do, the creators would have to be quite creative, the way they outright butchered the potential of the characters...
Ninclow

Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 23rd, 2017, 12:42 am

wait scar in one OR MORE? where did you hear this OR more part?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Panpardus » May 23rd, 2017, 3:54 am

Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby zerodix » May 30th, 2017, 1:40 pm

It is stated nowhere that Scar will appear more than once, but it is also stated nowhere that he will appear only once. So that gives us room to speculate, which I prefer not to do, I'm more of a fact person :) So we leave both options open, I would say.
We have the lizard, golden zebra and golden mole as new characters and even though I really searched around wikis and the internets, I found nothing new about the second season. Some fans stated that it would air in june or july, but I can't found this info in real sources, so I would say that is speculation too.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Panpardus » May 30th, 2017, 5:48 pm

That Season 2 starts this summer is mentioned in a Disney Jr. press release, as quoted here: http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/lion- ... son-three/
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby zerodix » May 31st, 2017, 6:49 am

that's good news! so that could be between 21st june and 21st september.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 31st, 2017, 5:21 pm

im in the UK and disney junior posted saying there will be a new lion guard episode in june. we have fully caught up to the US so i hope its a season 2 episode
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala

Postby zerodix » June 2nd, 2017, 7:40 pm

that would be great news, but normally they release in america first isnt it?
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Next

Return to The Lion Guard