[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Rise of Scar Tailor — My Lion King Forum

The Rise of Scar Tailor

The Rise of Scar Tailor

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 19th, 2017, 9:29 pm

HERE IT IS EVERYONE THIS IS IT, time to take some notes :D :D :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL07xwN ... e=youtu.be
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: The Rise of Scar Tailor

Postby Elton John » July 19th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Scar was a bad lion? Couldn't they use the term evil instead?

I guess SimbasGuard was right and there is a lion hell for all the bad kitty kings of the past.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panpardus » July 20th, 2017, 1:05 am

Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » July 20th, 2017, 2:11 am

As much as this show respects African culture, at the end of the day it's a Disney show made mostly for an American audience in mind. They aren't going to be perfect 24/7 when it comes to cultural accuracy.

That being said, my 'lion hell' bit was mostly a joke.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby TheLionPrince » July 20th, 2017, 2:35 am

I hope there's enough Scar in this television movie that's worthwhile to watch. Other than that, this looks interesting.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Panpardus » July 20th, 2017, 9:26 am

[quote="Elton John"]As much as this show respects African culture, at the end of the day it's a Disney show made mostly for an American audience in mind. They aren't going to be perfect 24/7 when it comes to cultural accuracy.

That being said, my 'lion hell' bit was mostly a joke.[/quote]

I know, I just wanted to expound upon that idea for the sake of getting out my thoughts.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Kallo » July 20th, 2017, 11:52 am

Yeeaaahhh... I'm a bit disappointed, judging by this trailer. Having Scar be an internal struggle for Kion instead of an actual villain would've definitely been the right way to go. Janja being the one to summon Scar is pretty dumb and meaningless, honestly, and it throws away the whole "He lives in you" concept, which is the entire basis for the "magical aspect" of The Lion King -universe. Also, Scar is summoned as easily as throwing some random new Rafiki's apprentices' (whose design still looks off to me, btw) stick in a volcano? Kinda weak. Also, if that was Scar's laugh at the end we heard, I'm not terribly impressed with his voicing, either.

So far it looks like they're blowing this. Question is how badly. I'm not usually super petty with these things, but this might be a make-it-or-break-it deal as far as me continuing to watch the series goes. If they completely butcher Scar, who might be my favourite villain of all time, I'm not sure I can enjoy the show beyond that.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby Elton John » July 20th, 2017, 12:45 pm

All the previews have stated that Kion summons Scar via his anger getting out of control. If they change that to a magic stick i'm going to be pissed as it's stupid and lazy writing.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby zerodix » July 20th, 2017, 5:22 pm

yes we have makini in! the animation looks improved! and i believe makini is re accurring too.. this might be the most interesting episode so far!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby KionScar » July 20th, 2017, 7:05 pm

:? Maybe Kion roars in anger on failing to get the stick back for Makini?
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Next

Return to The Lion Guard