Characters that haven't had a song yet

Characters that haven't had a song yet

Postby AnonLion » July 31st, 2017, 2:59 am

We're already at season 2 and there are still some characters that haven't had the spotlight for a song, and I'm pointing this out mostly for Nala and Kiara. I know you can see them both singing Hakuna Matata but they can't be heard at all. The show already neglects Nala and Kiara enough I feel they should at least get a song don't you think? Even Rafiki got a song before them for goodness sake!

Maybe Kiara could have a song with Tiifu and Zuri, who haven't had a song yet either, and Nala a duet with Simba or one of her cubs?

What other characters that haven't had a song do you think should get one?
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Re: Characters that haven't had a song yet

Postby escobea1 » July 31st, 2017, 3:08 am

I agree with you in that Nala and Kiara should have the spotlight in the stories more. Disney Junior is acting as if the hunting party does not exist. If it were up to me, Sarabi would appear and have a song similar to the lullaby scrapped from the original movie. I would like a duet between either Nala and Kiara or Sarabi and Kiara. Other than that, maybe Vitani could have a good song (even if it is villainous)
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » August 1st, 2017, 7:30 am

so true! same for zuri and tiifu.. in most episodes they aren't even there!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » August 2nd, 2017, 7:06 am

I must echo what every one has said a Nala and Kiara duet would be awesome. I really like the idea of a song from Vitani. Also is a song from Tiifu and/or Zuri could give them some much needed character depth. I guess that would be a good idea.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » August 16th, 2017, 10:37 am

I agree with everyone in that the more prominent female characters are definitely overdue for a song. They could all stand to get way more time in the spotlight in general.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion Guard