Scar's Plan For Jasiri's Clan?

Scar's Plan For Jasiri's Clan?

Postby SimbasGuard » August 25th, 2017, 7:51 am

Given Scar's plan to unite all the animals of The Outlands into his army I have to wonder what will that will entail for Jasiri's Clan? Janja could tell Scar of Jasiri's friendship with Kion and The Lion Guard (or Zira could for that matter). How will Scar turn that to his advantage? He won't reveal himself to Jasiri, because then his greatest asset, the fact that none of his enemies are aware of his return would be forfeit. There is the possibility that he may just have Jasiri's Clan watched so that they might be used as hostages (There is an upcoming episode called Rescue In The Outlands). against The Lion Guard?

What are your thoughts?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: Scar's Plan For Jasiri's Clan?

Postby Panpardus » August 27th, 2017, 5:37 pm

I'd imagine Scar'd either somehow force Jasiri's family into joining him or they end up being taken as hostages that Kion ends up coming to rescue - what I assume the storyline of "Rescue in the Outlands" will be if it's an important episode - if he has any involvement with or knowledge of them and their relationship to the guard. I honestly don't have too many thoughts on this angle since I'm more curious/concerned how they'll implicate Zira and her pride into this story arc.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Re: Scar's Plan For Jasiri's Clan?

Postby SimbasGuard » August 30th, 2017, 8:41 am

I think Jasiri (and possibly her Clan) being used as hostages is a very real possibility for that episode.

[quote="Panpardus"]I honestly don't have too many thoughts on this angle since I'm more curious/concerned how they'll implicate Zira and her pride into this story arc.[/quote]

Zira and her Pride may also be involved in whatever Scar's plan for Jasiri's Clan are, as Jasiri's Clan was Zira's target in her first appearance.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard