No votes
By herself
13%
She won't get a song
No votes

Total votes : 8

If Nala gets a song...

Postby AnonLion » September 19th, 2017, 1:59 am

Who do you think she'll get to sing it with? Or maybe you see it more likely she gets a solo song? Or maybe you just don't see it happening?

If Nala does get a song I can see her singing with either Simba or Kion. Maybe as the voice of reason if either is having a conflict.

Who do you think she'd sing with? And why?
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Re: If Nala gets a song...

Postby SimbasGuard » September 19th, 2017, 6:33 am

Any member of her family makes sense. I'm surprised she didn't have a line or two in "Duties of The King"

I would like it if Simba And Nala had another love song. Maybe they could be celebrating their anniversary. However they could have a disagreement and have some type of argument song. That could be funny.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Kallo » September 21st, 2017, 12:01 am

I'd love her to sing by herself, but to either Kion or Kiara. Some kinda emotional, motherly motivation song. xD Maybe kinda like Sarabi's "Lion in the Moon" song was originally meant to be. Honestly, I think I'd love it more if she sang it to Kiara. The show needs to invest more into those two, and it's very rare to get a good mother-daughter moment like that in shows. Mother-son moments like that are pretty common, actually.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby escobea1 » September 21st, 2017, 1:47 am

I would also like Nala to sing with her kids, maybe in a duet with Kiara. Having Sarabi, Sarafina and the hunting party around would be great.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Miku » March 8th, 2018, 4:21 pm

With Kiara would be really cute, as it is present queen teaching future queen, and we are yet to see those two properly bonding.
Please check out my Lion Guard Videos on Youtube, for Lion Guard theories, news, reviews, and even redesigned characters!

https://youtu.be/nDk76R6rxh4
Miku

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to The Lion Guard