New episode ‘The Morning Report’ on January 8th.

Re: New episode ‘The Morning Report’ on January 8th.

Postby TTB-Kun » January 9th, 2018, 11:53 am

[quote="Lynx"]I need screenshots of 'em for sure![/quote]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7lU6H1erM
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby Aelwen » January 9th, 2018, 6:28 pm

I really liked the song! I think it's one of the best if not the best song in the show. IMHO. The scenes with regular pride life were great.

And besides it proves that Simba actually hunts.
And the flashback with young Kion was cute.

And did anyone notice that Kion isn't called a "Prince". He is just a "King's son". :-o
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » January 10th, 2018, 12:22 pm

I loved this episode, it showed Zazu's devotion to the Royal Family on a whole new level. I also appreciated the subtext that the significance of what Zazu was willing to do for Kion was not lost on him.

I enjoined seeing Pua again

Baby Fuli zipped by to fast for me to get a good look at her, but I took her appearance to mean that there is not much of an age gap between Kion and Fuli

I liked how Zazu gave information on Simba without actually telling The Hyena's anything. Also when Zazu sang The line:

[quote="Zazu"] At night Simba does as he pleases[/quote]

My mind reached the same conclusion as Elton John's. :oops:

Zazu actually fighting was something I did not expect and Kion using The Roar seemed like a good move. It was a grasping at a straws move. Not to mention Zazu still had to make an effort to save himself.

I was also somewhat supersized that the synopsis was off on several points.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on March 18th, 2018, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TTB-Kun » January 10th, 2018, 3:27 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]
I liked how Zazu gave information on Simba without actually telling The Hyena's anything. Also when Zazu sang The line:

[quote="Zazu"] At night Simba does as he pleases[/quote]

My mind reached the conclusion as Elton John's. :oops:

[/quote]

Your dirty dirty mind :lol:
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby zerodix » January 10th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Those scenes about "life with Simba" was too hilarious! And we have the infant versions of Kion and Bunga again.. and lil' Fuli who was tooo adorable :D so much cuteness to see, and I loved the song. Voice acting for Zazu is well-chosen, he just needs that british accent.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » January 13th, 2018, 12:36 pm

[quote="Aelwen"]The scenes with regular pride life were great.

And besides it proves that Simba actually hunts.[/quote]

I didn't take the notice of that that I should of. It is neat to know that Simba doesn't leave all the uh...cooking... :lol: to The Lionesses.

[quote="Aelwen"]And the flashback with young Kion was cute.

And did anyone notice that Kion isn't called a "Prince". He is just a "King's son". :-o[/quote]

I didn't take notice of that either, but perhaps Zauz used the term The King's son to make Pua immediately think of Simba. where as just calling Kion a Prince might not have brought the thought of good King Simba to Pua's mind quite as quickly.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard